Ravens TE Ben Watson out for season

BarleyNY

Wonder if Pitta will be back and healthy.

Good question. Their offensive skill positions looked terrible outside of TE. Now Watson is gone and maybe Pitta (who isn't a special player). All they have left is Wallace. It's the right offense for him, but I don't know what he has left. He can't do it all himself anyway.

That's terrible!! He's one of the good guys in the NFL and probably the most intelligent guy not named Fitzpatrick. Sad to hear and hopefully he recovers. It was good to see him get his contract.

Agreed. We may get to see him in the booth though.

Good question. Their offensive skill positions looked terrible outside of TE. Now Watson is gone and maybe Pitta (who isn't a special player). All they have left is Wallace. It's the right offense for him, but I don't know what he has left. He can't do it all himself anyway.

Agreed. We may get to see him in the booth though.

Aikens pretty good, as is Steve smith.

The key to that game is running the ball, and getting a lead. Flacco isn't a good enough qb to have to only rely on himself

Aikens pretty good, as is Steve smith.

The key to that game is running the ball, and getting a lead. Flacco isn't a good enough qb to have to only rely on himself

Steve Smith used to be good. Now he's 37 and coming off an achilles injury. Aiken is a solid #2, but nothing special .

Their TE position looks terrible too.

smith hasn't gone full speed in practice yet and obviously hasn't played. we'll see if he's even around for the game let alone be effective. i hope he comes back week 2 and rips it up cause i've alway liked him.

along with beebe i've always loved this play.