8-15: Bills' 2016 Training Camp - (10 AM - 12 PM)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Goodwin name in particular but i have NO problems with Robert Woods being our #2. If we can find a better WR who can line up opposite Watkins and use Woods for the slot, even better. But this year we gonna have to make do with what we got.

Powell seems to be making some noise. I gotta admit. Even though it was just a preseason game, that kid looks like he can play. I definitely liked what i saw from Powell. He fell down awkwards a couple of times and even looked to be injured, then a couple plays later i see him back out on the field making plays. Shows durability. I like it.

I agree. He looks like a good kick returner too.

A healthy Woods will make people forget about last season. He's a perfect fit for this offense and I'm expecting him to silence a lot of critics as he plays his way to a new contract (maybe/hopefully here, probably elsewhere).

I agree. His numbers through the first three years of his career are equal to or better than Marvin Jones and Mohamed Sanu who have more time in the league. And both of them got paid pretty well this past off-season. Woods can play. He is actually the perfect number 2.

I'm just going by numbers and what I've seen at camp but Powell isn't a fast guy. Clocked a 4.63 at his combine (Watkins had a 4.43). But I did notice at camp he was always able to create separation. Not sure if it's his route running ability or he's just got a good first step but I think he would be good to have when the IN-season injury bug bites. He's got some pretty nice hands too.

I've heard Powell's shuttle time was very good despite his pedestrian 40 time. This could explain why his routes are getting him open.

Edited by YattaOkasan