2016 NFL Preseason Week 1 Starts Tonight

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure. I know there are a lot of Steelers fans here, but I thought they got rid of blackouts?

I think they can still have it picked up on local channels while blacked out on national in a market so the local guys get the commercials. They got rid of the complete blackouts where it's not shown at all.

I think they can still have it picked up on local channels while blacked out on national in a market so the local guys get the commercials. They got rid of the complete blackouts where it's not shown at all.

Was kidding, but there are a lot of Steelers freaks here.

By the way I love how everyone laughed at me when I said we should bring in Terrell Pryor as a WR. I don't often or ever say I told you so but **** would be nice to have him on this offense.

Did you see that undrafted kid from OSU last night? He had a big punt return and a few catches for the Jets. Strong statement if he is going to make that team.

Did you see that undrafted kid from OSU last night? He had a big punt return and a few catches for the Jets. Strong statement if he is going to make that team.

yes and I'm just glad Jalin is not on the Bills. 2 years of his punt return adventures were enough for me.

Poor kid got death threats on Twitter. Probably what led to his drug suspension.

Edited by YoloinOhio

yes and I'm just glad Jalin is not on the Bills. 2 years of his punt return adventures were enough for me.

Poor kid got death threats on Twitter. Probably what led to his drug suspension.

Oh I'm not familiar with him TBH, I was watching the replay of the game and they made a point to say he was undrafted. It seemed unusual that a talented kid from that program went undrafted so he caught my attention. Headcase?

Oh I'm not familiar with him TBH, I was watching the replay of the game and they made a point to say he was undrafted. It seemed unusual that a talented kid from that program went undrafted so he caught my attention. Headcase?

not really a headcase though he got suspended last year for weed. He didn't compete hard enough to rise to the levels of the top picks. He's a former QB who moved to WR. Great HS player in Cincy, big time recruit, just ok in college. Most were surprised he left early because he could have used more time getting used to playing WR. I think he left because he knew he wouldn't play much with all the WR depth. He was a boom or bust punt returner who has real ball security issues. No doubt he has talent, but he's raw. We called him Discount Braxton. Not even sure he can run more than one route. If he returns punts vs Bills I sure hope someone has the wherewithal to punch the ball out.

not really a headcase though he got suspended last year for weed. He didn't compete hard enough to rise to the levels of the top picks. He's a former QB who moved to WR. Great HS player in Cincy, big time recruit, just ok in college. Most were surprised he left early because he could have used more time getting used to playing WR. I think he left because he knew he wouldn't play much with all the WR depth. He was a boom or bust punt returner who has real ball security issues. No doubt he has talent, but he's raw. We called him Discount Braxton. Not even sure he can run more than one route. If he returns punts vs Bills I sure hope someone has the wherewithal to punch the ball out.

Thanks for the insight, I looked him up while watching the game and saw that he was a big time HS recruit and wondered what could have went wrong. Discount Braxton, man you guys are spoiled 5 star after 5 star lol.

Edited by Commonsense

Watched the first couple of Fish drives this morning...Tanny looks like his typical dink and dunk sorry self. Also, the Fish OL stinks.

the weakest parts of that team are the OL and secondary. They have a good to great safety in reshard jones, but no good corners. Not good places to have issues in this division. Edited by YoloinOhio