Preseason Game #1- Colts

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not calling EJ great by any stretch, just that he looks a lot different (to me) than he did under Marrone and company. Most QBs aren't all-pros regardless of who develops them, they largely depend on competent coaching staff to bring them up to NFL capability. Hopefully we can keep him around, unless Cardale really impresses, if not, I hope he gets a chance in a good system elsewhere.

I really chalk that up to the fact that he's lost his job, he knows he's the #2 and the pressure is off. Not sure he's getting a lot of 1 on 1 to get "developed" as a guy who is absolutely walking next year. Why bother?

Is Annen that TE we picked up somewhere?

yep. he will make the roster 49 right?

I really chalk that up to the fact that he's lost his job, he knows he's the #2 and the pressure is off. Not sure he's getting a lot of 1 on 1 to get "developed" as a guy who is absolutely walking next year. Why bother?

pffft

he will have rookie jitters and stuff. patience would be best served. lest seeif he can get his footing?

Oh, I understand.

But, it would be hilarious if Jones creates a QB competition with EJ...you know...just so EJ/Cardale threads multiply exponentially.