Jason Cole report on Doug Whaley

YoloinOhio

They all need to be assessed individually. They have 95% chance of failing. Taken to the 12th power (not multiplying by 12) gives a 54% chance that they all fail. So you have 46% chance that at least one is a star.

Fair enough, I knew topping out in 5th grade math would one day come back to haunt me, lol.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure Badol has ever said Gilleslie is better than McCoy.

Of course I didn't.

But this is how the children try to discredit.

What? BADOL said what? What? :lol:

MG is a street free agent who outproduced McCoy in given opportunities because he adhered to the design of the play. Roman has praised the guy for it. MG isn't better than McCoy he just took orders better and that's why they now call him "Touchdown Mike" and not "Outta'bounds Mike".

But that stings the McCoy apologists who think a yard is a yard, as long as it's fun to watch.......whether it's gained horizontally or vertically.

As for the Duke......I never said anything of the like either.

I said I hope he starts living up to his great physical measurables because they might need him given AW's issues. This was pre-concussion and of course was quickly met with numbers from an offended Deranged Greggo that showed AW was much faster..........which were actually the combine numbers of Dhaquille "Duke" Williams the WR who was kicked out of Auburn.........not the Real Housewives of Atlanta/no dick game/Nevada Wolfpack/underachieving Bills safety Duke Williams. When I laughed at the mistake......it turned into "BADOL said Duke was a better player than AW".

Teenagers.......whaddya gonna do? :lol: