Bill's 2016 Training Camp - Day 12 (10am - 12pm) 8/10

The Wiz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Maiorana isn't on to something here. Are Rex's practices noticeably more ragged and non productive compared to others? It's not how long you practice, it's how well you practice and if they look poor in practice there is a better than even chance they will look poor in games.

Or is Sal just jaded?

GO BILLS!!!

I remarked in another thread that the PFF guest on Murphy's show last week said that there was a clear difference in how Steelers and Bills ran their practices. In a very polite way, he said Bills practices were more disorganized.

I remarked in another thread that the PFF guest on Murphy's show last week said that there was a clear difference in how Steelers and Bills ran their practices. In a very polite way, he said Bills practices were more disorganized.

Color me concerned.

GO BILLS!!!

I have no faith in Rex and believe the entire season will come crashing down around him... Injuries have now given him the excuse he will need for a 3rd year

I have no faith in Rex and believe the entire season will come crashing down around him... Injuries have now given him the excuse he will need for a 3rd year

Assuming we lose game because of the defense sure. If the offense isn't better with everyone healthy then there may be some questions to answer.

I'm going to ask an odd question: Does anyone else think that our passing game is a sleeper this year? Obviously, we have to see how things work at game time, but Tyrod was already looking decent and seems to have improved. Woods looks healthy and dynamic. Sammy looks special. Goodwin, Little and Lewis have all surprised me.

I think that was the idea honestly.

set them up for the run all season last year . let team think that is all Roman can do , then this season ? Pass with aplomb

Edited by 3rdand12

Rodak is being himself.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

The Bills might have one of the poorer groups of coverage linebackers in the NFL. Watching 1-on-1 passing drills with RBs/TEs against LBs, and Zach Brown only LB hanging tight. Randell Johnson got put on his feet by Boom Herron; Brandon Spikes got juked by FB Jerome Felton

It shouldn't surprise me or bother me but it does. Rod dick is a dick

I'm going to ask an odd question: Does anyone else think that our passing game is a sleeper this year? Obviously, we have to see how things work at game time, but Tyrod was already looking decent and seems to have improved. Woods looks healthy and dynamic. Sammy looks special. Goodwin, Little and Lewis have all surprised me.

I think they'll be explosive on offense IMO

45]

ills Daily Retweeted

45]

cwHcdMHd_bigger.jpgMatthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 4m4 minutes ago

Jonathan Meeks is getting some run with the Bills' first team defense.

This