Bill's 2016 Training Camp - Day 12 (10am - 12pm) 8/10

The Wiz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to ask an odd question: Does anyone else think that our passing game is a sleeper this year? Obviously, we have to see how things work at game time, but Tyrod was already looking decent and seems to have improved. Woods looks healthy and dynamic. Sammy looks special. Goodwin, Little and Lewis have all surprised me.

@salmaiorana

Lots of dropped passes out here. It's funny, but practice always looks ragged and non productive. Not to mention painfully boring.

@Matt_Bove

Marquise Goodwin brings in second deep touchdown of the day during 1 on 1's. Had a drop early, but another good day

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/763394298914234369

@JohnMurphyShow

Live from #Bills camp 12noon-3pm. We'll hear from Rex Ryan, Tyrod Taylor and DC Dennis Thurman at the podium shortly after noon

Rodak is being himself.

Mike Rodak

ESPN Staff Writer

The Bills might have one of the poorer groups of coverage linebackers in the NFL. Watching 1-on-1 passing drills with RBs/TEs against LBs, and Zach Brown only LB hanging tight. Randell Johnson got put on his feet by Boom Herron; Brandon Spikes got juked by FB Jerome Felton

:beer: Thanks for including his whole tweet. Love all the work 26, Yolo and everyone does with the tweets, just hate how Rodak's always force you to ESPN.

Rodak is being himself.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

The Bills might have one of the poorer groups of coverage linebackers in the NFL. Watching 1-on-1 passing drills with RBs/TEs against LBs, and Zach Brown only LB hanging tight. Randell Johnson got put on his feet by Boom Herron; Brandon Spikes got juked by FB Jerome Felton

Freaking Rodhack...

Does he care that the Brown is the only coverage linebacker who is starting?

@salmaiorana

To say the offense looks horrible in this two minute drill doesn't quite capture the level of futility. Ball on the ground constantly

@MarkLud12

Worst day of camp yet for Tyrod Taylor, who's looked pretty good most days. Not in sync at all.

@salmaiorana

The heat out here is simply unreal. This is the hottest day of camp so far. Players are gassed

@JoeBuscaglia

In three two-minute drill tries, the #Bills offense managed just 21 total yards. Started at the opposing 40 each time.

@salmaiorana

Lots of dropped passes out here. It's funny, but practice always looks ragged and non productive. Not to mention painfully boring.

@Matt_Bove

Marquise Goodwin brings in second deep touchdown of the day during 1 on 1's. Had a drop early, but another good day

@JohnMurphyShow

Live from #Bills camp 12noon-3pm. We'll hear from Rex Ryan, Tyrod Taylor and DC Dennis Thurman at the podium shortly after noon

For board sanity....can we cut Sal from the update list?

@MarkLud12

Rough, rough practice for Bills but I can't really blame them. Temperature/humidity is absurd.

@JaySkurski

Before McCoy's temper tantrum, Aaron Williams yelled at nobody in particular to "get your s--- right!" Tempers rising with the temperature.

@MatthewFairburn

Sammy Watkins just caught a 50+yard touchdown from Tyrod Taylor with ease.

@JoeBuscaglia

Rookie CB Kevon Seymour has been lights out today. Plenty of PBUs #Bills

@MarkLud12

Bills lucky this isn't full contact. Aaron Williams would have absolutely lit up McCoy on swing pass. McCoy kicked over pylon in frustration

@SalSports

Randell Johnson just grabbed TE Jimmay Mundine and threw him to ground as he got to endzone. EJ Manuel wasn't happy. Let Johnson know.

Freaking Rodhack...

Does he care that the Brown is the only coverage linebacker who is starting?

Don't know for sure about our coverage lbs, but I do know he is the worst NFL reporter for ESPN.

The trolls love him though and think he is a "realist." If one points out that he literally only reports injuries and negative stories, the "realists" call one a Pollyanna.

@AndyTWCNews

Rex Ryan says he's not sure if Zach Brown is an every down back, but has unusual coverage skills. Doing a great job. #BillsCamp

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan says the injuries to Ragland and Lawson aren't changing his expectations for the defense to improve this season.

@ChrisBrownBills

Dennis Thurman - on if Zach Brown is a 3-down LB - "We'll find out." #Bills

Come to the far end of the bleachers, top row. Look for the guy with the clipboard. Heading out in 10 mins.

Sorry I missed your note astro. Headed out to camp before reading.

I'll post my thoughts about camp in Astro's thread.

Edited by The Wiz

@salmaiorana

@Matt_Bove

@JohnMurphyShow

I hope Maiorana isn't on to something here. Are Rex's practices noticeably more ragged and non productive compared to others? It's not how long you practice, it's how well you practice and if they look poor in practice there is a better than even chance they will look poor in games.

Or is Sal just jaded?

GO BILLS!!!

I hope Maiorana isn't on to something here. Are Rex's practices noticeably more ragged and non productive compared to others? It's not how long you practice, it's how well you practice and if they look poor in practice there is a better than even chance they will look poor in games.

Or is Sal just jaded?

GO BILLS!!!

Sal in general is pretty crusty, but he wasn't the only one who noted that today's practice was rather ragged for the offense.