Bush and pot...

IBTG81

Come on Tom...You've never tried it?

248400[/snapback]

I have never tried it. I have never tried any drug stronger than alcohol...and even that, I've had precious little of.

I've got an IQ in the 160's...why the hell would I want to mess with my brain like that?

What, that I haven't tried pot, that I haven't tried anything else, that I'm really !@#$ing smart, or that I wouldn't want to put my being really !@#$ing smart at risk?

248428[/snapback]

The whole idea using pot causes brain damage.

Yeah, maybe if you're a lab rat and are subjeted to the smoke 24/7 for a year.

Please, oh wise and beneficient one, descend from thine academic mountain and impart your knowledge upon us, the illiterate many. :w00t:

248841[/snapback]

first of all...bragging about one's IQ score is as stupid as bragging about one's penis size. The only thing that counts is putting it to some good use.

first of all...bragging about one's IQ score is as stupid as bragging about one's penis size. The only thing that counts is putting it to some good use.

248859[/snapback]

Not bragging...just the only way I could really think to express the particular idea that I choose not to waste my gifts via the consumption of illicit toxins. I've expressed my feeling that IQ scores are a load of crap repeatedly here...

BTW...I also have a very large penis... :w00t:

Not bragging...just the only way I could really think to express the particular idea that I choose not to waste my gifts via the consumption of illicit toxins.  I've expressed my feeling that IQ scores are a load of crap repeatedly here...

You live in DC - how useful can an high IQ be?

No kidding...sad thing is, most aren't even remotely creative.  Though I have seen one in my area: "VDOTSUX".  :doh:

249919[/snapback]

I like it.

My favorites are the ones that you know are personalized but have no f'n clue what they're supposed to mean.

Not bragging...just the only way I could really think to express the particular idea that I choose not to waste my gifts via the consumption of illicit toxins.

BTW...I also have a very large penis...  ;)

248915[/snapback]

Everything can be toxic....but there is a ton of data that has failed to show any evidence of brain toxicity either in chronic human cannabis users or in animals treated with very high doses of cannabis extract or THC. Doses up to 1,000 x's higher than those needed to produce a "high" in man were given to rats and monkeys every day for up to 90 days without causing serious adverse effects on the brain. I doubt the same could be said for ethanol, JMO.

Everything can be toxic....but there is a ton of data that has failed to show any evidence of brain toxicity either in chronic human cannabis users or in animals treated with very high doses of cannabis extract or THC. Doses up to 1,000 x's higher than those needed to produce a "high" in man were given to rats and monkeys every day for up to 90 days without causing serious adverse effects on the brain.  I doubt the same could be said for ethanol,  JMO.

250108[/snapback]

Scientists find that marijuana may keep Granny from drooling all over herself