TOD 8/4: Striker - feel good story or impact player?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never felt that I was looking at a great NFL prospect with Striker. I hope he can carve out a niche somewhere in certain packages and on special teams.

The game needs good guys to succeed and he seems to be one. I just feel that objectivity with him is something the fan base struggles with, as with James Wilder.

note taken

Fish out of water. His value is going to be as an edge rusher, and he can also cover.

yep

I know a lot of people don't put much stock in college highlight videos, but you guys should look at Striker's. I have seen a lot of pass rushers but have never seen anyone get there faster so many times. The kid flat out fakes OLinemen out of their socks. Normally, I would say speed rushers don't typically work in the NFL, but this some serious speed.

This is why i want the kid to make the team. He might be niche player right now.

I am fine if he makes PS honestly.

IK and he are nearly opposites and thats not good for the team right now. Lawson Lawson and Sons being out is a bit scary

It's an entirely different kind of football.

If he could develop his edge setting skill at the NFL level (?). he would usurp IK. and I am Ok with that.

But i see his as a PS at this point in time

@ryanlasal

The offense can't figure out how to block Striker. He's too fast off the ball. They've tried single and double team #BillsCamp

Saw him on one play tonight where he exploded off the ball so fast that he was held by the OL, otherwise woulda had a clean shot at EJ. Kid is quick! Refs missed the holding too.....which was no suprise. Edited by Bubba Gump

Saw him on one play tonight where he exploded off the ball so fast that he was held by the OL, otherwise woulda had a clean shot at EJ. Kid is quick! Refs missed the holding too.....which was no suprise.

Refs are ready for the season.