Players above/below expectations for this season

Above: Darby - I see a lot of people thinking he'll disappoint but I think the opposite. I think he'll excel to the status of say Marcus Peters

Below: Sammy - Yeap, unfortunately, I just haven't seen the elite status receiver out of him that one would expect out of a #4 pick

Above expectations, Jerel Worthy, Greg Salas, Preston Brown, John Miller

Below expectations, Karlos Williams, Corey Graham, NIckel Robey, Dan Carpenter

how can Carp get any worse then last year, lol. He cant kick off and he's not clutch. I hated Lindell cause he wasnt clutch either and am wishing for him back right now

Above: Darby - I see a lot of people thinking he'll disappoint but I think the opposite. I think he'll excel to the status of say Marcus Peters

Below: Sammy - Yeap, unfortunately, I just haven't seen the elite status receiver out of him that one would expect out of a #4 pick

how can Darby be good in you opinion and Sammy not, It's a marathon not a sprint to be a healthy, elite wr in the NFL. This is year 3 for him, this is the year WR's break out, not to mention Sammy had a new QB and new system last year. He'll make the pro bowl this season easy.

Just because Beckham got a good jump with a decent vet QB with 2 rings doesnt mean Sammy stinks

I suggest an eye exam

Look at the yards per target on Sammy Talley......

The guy is literally uncoverable

Above: Ragland, Shady, Woods

Ragland came from a similar system and will jump right in. Won't be a pro-bowler, but will play well in all three downs.

Shady came into camp lighter and in better shape than last year. He's got a year with this line and is very hungry to perform. Rex will keep him healthy by not overdoing his workload before the season and Shady will have his best year as a Bill.

Woods is healthy and is underrated as a #2 WR. With Sammy demanding double teams, Woods will get plenty of looks and will take advantage.

Below: Graham, Robey, Gillislee

how can Carp get any worse then last year, lol. He cant kick off and he's not clutch. I hated Lindell cause he wasnt clutch either and am wishing for him back right now

how can Darby be good in you opinion and Sammy not, It's a marathon not a sprint to be a healthy, elite wr in the NFL. This is year 3 for him, this is the year WR's break out, not to mention Sammy had a new QB and new system last year. He'll make the pro bowl this season easy.

Just because Beckham got a good jump with a decent vet QB with 2 rings doesnt mean Sammy stinks

I suggest an eye exam

Look at the yards per target on Sammy Talley......

The guy is literally uncoverable

So, McCoy, Darby, and Graham among others have been mentioned as being below expectations but you all have a problem with me suggesting Sammy might be? I hope I'm wrong but I just don't think he will meet expectations. Again, the question is who will be below expectation, not who will stink this year. As the expectation seems to be that Sammy will be an elite receiver I just don't think he'll reach that level.

Above: Sammy Watkins, Jonathan Williams

Below: Ronald Darby, Kyle Williams

So, McCoy, Darby, and Graham among others have been mentioned as being below expectations but you all have a problem with me suggesting Sammy might be? I hope I'm wrong but I just don't think he will meet expectations. Again, the question is who will be below expectation, not who will stink this year. As the expectation seems to be that Sammy will be an elite receiver I just don't think he'll reach that level.

I don't really see a problem with the Sammy opinion given that you've couched it in the respect that he should put up elite numbers. If he has 80 catches for 1,200 yards and 10 TDs, it's a great season. It wouldn't be elite, and therefore would fall below expectations.

Am I on target (no pun intended) with how you're stating this?

Above: Sammy Watkins, Jonathan Williams

Below: Ronald Darby, Kyle Williams

I don't really see a problem with the Sammy opinion given that you've couched it in the respect that he should put up elite numbers. If he has 80 catches for 1,200 yards and 10 TDs, it's a great season. It wouldn't be elite, and therefore would fall below expectations.

Am I on target (no pun intended) with how you're stating this?

Yeah, sounds right. And it would be great to see him put up those numbers