Election 2016: Post Convention

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate for POTUS do you plan to vote for?

• Clinton
    • Trump
    • Johnson
    • Stein

THE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES WILL ALMOST SURELY DECIDE THE ELECTION.

As with both the Kennedy-Nixon debate and the Obama-Romney debate, I wonder what the MSM will do to give their candidate the upper hand?

"And I think it is insane to elect 70-year-olds to a job that requires so much energy and mental agility."

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food for thought:

The only accountable president is the one that can be impeached

If Trump does something illegal as POTUS, the parties & media will call for impeachment - if Hillary does, the Dems & Media will defend her

So Dorkington's original Trump vs Clinton poll included just the two cheeks of the same ass running for President. I protested the options and was told to suck it up and accept the two party state and thus opted to not vote in that poll.

Anyways in that poll Clinton garnered about 40% to Trump's 60%. Lefty Dorkington posted a national poll and chortled about how different the mouthbreathers at PPP were than the national average. I pointed out that poll had an 84% total for Dumb and Dumber and 16% for neither and that the Trump support was more of a NotHiliary vote

Thus far in this poll:

Clinton 18.5%

Trump 40.75%

Johnson 40.75%

Stein 0%

Thus far half of Hilary's support and a third of Trump's support have shifted to Johnson. At least among the PPP circus.

I'm surprised that none of the Hilary vote shifted to Stein because I do recall few Berniacs posting here. Is it because Stein is too far left or have the Feel the Bern sheep been herded back to their safe space?

Edited by /dev/null

Should be 40. I wouldn't trust any 35 year old to be president

There was a time when 35yr olds were actually life experienced men, and not living in their parents basement chasing Pokemon wearing skinny jeans with a man bun hiding in safe zones. Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

There was a time when 35yr olds were actually life experienced men, and not living in their parents basement chasing Pokemon wearing skinny jeans with a man bun hiding in safe zones.

hey :censored:

i don't live in my parents basement, wear skinny jeans, or have a man bun. And just because I don't allow public access to my SWTOR stronghold doesn't mean I'm hiding in a "safe zone". Nor do I chase Pokemon, but if I happen to find them...

Trump's speech for black voters to vote for him made a lot of sense. This campaign could get closer after all.

“What do you have to lose by trying something new, like Trump?” He referred to Detroit’s high rates of poverty and violent crime and promised he would do better
“What do you have to lose?” Trump asked repeatedly in the suburban Lansing venue. “You’re living in poverty, your schools
are no good, you have no jobs, 58 percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?”
Edited by ALF

FiveThirtyEight (who generally gets things right, but has gotten a couple things very wrong this election so far)

Polls Plus Prediction has Hillary Clinton with a 75% of winning based on aggregate national and local polling. Their aggregate national poll has Clinton at 42.8%, Trump at 38.2% and Johnson at 8.8%.

Their aggregate of New York state shows Clinton at 55.1%, Trump at 37.2% and Johnson at 6.1%

Edited by Dorkington

You will see the answer to that in the very first debate. Lester Holt is a dirtbag who is totally in the tank for Hillary.

This was posted to yousetoobs June 23, 2016

http://youtu.be/IhzRABE4Mqw

Posted to yousetoob May 5, 2016

Edited by Nanker