Cowboys' Randy Gregory Suspended & Headed Back to Rehab

@RapSheet

#Cowboys DE Randy Gregory is headed to a treatment center in the wake of another drug suspension coming, source say (as ESPN reported).

There is real worry on #Cowboys DE Randy Gregory, who has shut out some people close to him. The hope is treatment helps this time around.

My understanding of Randy Gregory's coming suspension is its for 10 games, at least. There is concern on #Cowboys that he may not play again

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@RapSheet

#Cowboys DE Randy Gregory is headed to a treatment center in the wake of another drug suspension coming, source say (as ESPN reported).

There is real worry on #Cowboys DE Randy Gregory, who has shut out some people close to him. The hope is treatment helps this time around.

My understanding of Randy Gregory's coming suspension is its for 10 games, at least. There is concern on #Cowboys that he may not play again

Wow, so glad we were smart enough not to draft this guy. Whaley is awesome!

At first, I want to laugh at the Cowboys for drafting a guy this high with so many red flags. At the same time, occasionally these guys mature and turn into good players.

Bottom line, in football or real life, you never quite know with addicts. But the fact that the Cowboys have taken so many chances on risky guys and it's blowing up in their face does make me happy.

I can understand work hard/play hard, but this generation seems to omit the first part completely..

Well said

In regards to this particular instance if he is an addict, he has a disease and needs help. Hopefully he can get things straight and use his talents to the best of their ability. Wasted potential is a sad thing indeed.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975