• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. Is this:

1. an arraignment hearing?

2. the set of Judge Judy?

3. an anti-Jim Everett vs Jim Rome setup? :lol:

Cowherd relies on 3 feet of wood and 10 feet of distance so that he can make it off the stage if somebody comes after him. It's like a deterrent: "don't come after me because you'll never catch me!"

The picture of that set belies 10,000 words from Cowherd.

Ha, ha, I had the same thought! Did you notice Cowherd made a point of saying he "works out every day"?

its my belief there is a cure for cancer but only the elite get it.

Craig Sager is elite, David Bowie is not elite?

Bowie was not elite ? well, my guess would be because he wanted to write his own music and have power over his own career.

his music showed individuality and not over produced crap

Erm, Vince, I think Commonsense was speaking to your belief "there's a cure for cancer but only the elite get it": David Bowie died from cancer not too long ago. Liver cancer, this past winter IIRC. So apparently some of the "elite" haven't gotten the news.....how elite ya gotta be? Wealth and worldwide fame don't suffice?

There is no conspiracy to hide a cure for cancer from all but the "elite". The problem is that cancer isn't a single disease. It's a bunch of different mutations in different genes leading to "cells gone wild" in different organs and with somewhat different behavior. Pharmacologically, it's a very tough target because cancer cells are very little different from your own cells, and there's not much that will kill them that won't kill the cells you need to survive. And when there is something that will kill them, because they're dividing out of control cancer cells are in a far better position to mutate again and become resistant.

Wealthy people have longer post-diagnosis survival because they get diagnosed earlier (typically) and they can afford the best care and don't have to battle both the disease and their insurance companies to obtain care, but ultimately they die too.

Cancer is a douche.

Sorry to veer off topic, this is important to me that people understand. Support basic research, and support cancer research. It's the only path to a solution (and no, I'm not currently a cancer researcher)

Edited by Hopeful

I wish Ritchie would've eaten cowherd, that would be entertaining.

Some folks have a sensitive enough pallett not to eat poo. /S

Awesome interview.I think it was intesting how quick he was to defend Rex.It was almost like he has so much faith in Rex that anything Collin was going to say negative he was going to have a rebuttal for.I am happy to hear that as a fan because here is a smart football player with inside knowledge that is willing to defend his coach.Richie knows football and thinks Rex is a good coach.Fans who think they know more than they actually do want to bash Rex because he is outspoken but he has a reason for being that way and Richie just explained that.Rex isn't being verbose just to be verbose and I do belive he is a good coach despite the media aND fan negatively some times

Also if Richie last statement about the personal and him being excited about being back in Buffalo doesn't get you excited I feel bad for you.

If you continue with that avatar, i just cant take you seriously B&C.

Great poster, but that picture just freaks me a little.

But what do i know?

#34fan has the best avatar ever and then drives me nuts sometimes !!!

:beer:

Cmon, 3/12, you don't like the man bro on Marsha, Marsha, Marsha?

God I hope Richie does some damage on the Patsies defense this year. Week 4 is the game to run for 250 yards demoralizing them.

Yeah, and that's in the FIRST HALF!

But what do i know?

lol Marsha in the pats man-kini bothers you?That's funny my co-worker is a pats fan and I always put that pic on his computer and when he touches the mouse and wakes up his screen it pops up...Never gets old

lol Marsha in the pats man-kini bothers you?That's funny my co-worker is a pats fan and I always put that pic on his computer and when he touches the mouse and wakes up his screen it pops up...Never gets old

Right place right application !

i just wanna puke when i see it.

But i have a sensitive Tum

Cmon, 3/12, you don't like the man bro on Marsha, Marsha, Marsha?

God I hope Richie does some damage on the Patsies defense this year. Week 4 is the game to run for 250 yards demoralizing them.

well. maybe i have issues.

you are not the first to suggest as much..

Erm, Vince, I think Commonsense was speaking to your belief "there's a cure for cancer but only the elite get it": David Bowie died from cancer not too long ago. Liver cancer, this past winter IIRC. So apparently some of the "elite" haven't gotten the news.....how elite ya gotta be? Wealth and worldwide fame don't suffice?

I answered the question thoroughly.

Bowie did his own thing. He didnt let the industry run his career or shape his music. At least not like a Gaga who just goes to work and does what she is told.

If you are slave to the industry they will take care of you in their own way. He chose to reject that. He didnt sell his soul in other words

There is no conspiracy to hide a cure for cancer from all but the "elite".

of course you dont think so. You have to believe life is ok,normal and real for your sanity to survive.

the definition of conspiracy is simply 2 or more getting together to plan to do something. Its nothing rare.

youve been taught to believe what ever a large entity tells you without question and laugh at anyone who deviates from the majority.

why is Henry Kissinger still alive? a lot of politicians seem to last way too long.

someone is pumping them with something because they dont look like health nuts to me.

But I'll leave that alone. I came here to finally see the Pats take a nose dive.

tomdance.0.gif

Edited by VinceFerragamo

Bowie did his own thing. He didnt let the industry run his career or shape his music. At least not like a Gaga who just goes to work and does what she is told.

If you are slave to the industry they will take care of you in their own way. He chose to reject that. He didnt sell his soul in other words

of course you dont think so. You have to believe life is ok,normal and real for your sanity to survive.

the definition of conspiracy is simply 2 or more getting together to plan to do something. Its nothing rare.

youve been taught to believe what ever a large entity tells you without question and laugh at anyone who deviates from the majority.

why is Henry Kissinger still alive? a lot of politicians seem to last way too long.

someone is pumping them with something because they dont look like health nuts to me.

But I'll leave that alone. I came here to finally see the Pats take a nose dive.

tomdance.0.gif

Vegas/rest of the world has us fav for Superbowl still. And division easy. I can NOT wait for the first 5 games. Team is stacked and deep. Easy schedule for the first 4 and Cleveland week 5. Bye at 9. Continue to get better in latter part of schedule like always. Preparing for playoffs.

Is it playoffs or bust for Rex/Doug?

tomdance.0.gif

Vegas/rest of the world has us fav for Superbowl still. And division easy. I can NOT wait for the first 5 games. Team is stacked and deep. Easy schedule for the first 4 and Cleveland week 5. Bye at 9. Continue to get better in latter part of schedule like always. Preparing for playoffs.

you drink so much kool aid for 15 years you have no clue what reality is in the first place.

What the hell does it matter if the sports world has Pats favored for super bowl? The Pats were favored last year and I picked them to lose to Denver and they did.

I can guarantee with no fear that even if the Pats made it to the Conference championship this year,they will lose. It doesnt matter to whom,they will lose.

how is the team stacked? the QB has played 15 years,he's about done. He isnt better now,he's worse and the end of last season showed that. They lost 4 of their last 6 games.

5 of 8 if you count last two playoff games.

Its down hill from here and 20 years of anonymity coming up. Its over.

thats not even a risky statement. Its practical logic.

Edited by VinceFerragamo

tomdance.0.gif

I'm ashamed of myself for not knowing whether or not you're joking.

But what do i know?

AdBlock - not just for ads. I have entire Peter Pan site blocked.