Karlos Williams suspended 4 games for substance abuse

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haters will be haters. Now that he is cleared for practice I hope he throws himself into training camp and redeems himself. If he is ready, practices hard to be fully prepared, gets in shape and then stays that way, I will welcome him back when his suspension is lifted. As long as he contributes as much this year to the team's success as he did last year, I will be satisfied. I don't care what a screw up he is off the field as long as he makes the Bills a better team on the field.

Haters will be haters. Now that he is cleared for practice I hope he throws himself into training camp and redeems himself. If he is ready, practices hard to be fully prepared, gets in shape and then stays that way, I will welcome him back when his suspension is lifted. As long as he contributes as much this year to the team's success as he did last year, I will be satisfied. I don't care what a screw up he is off the field as long as he makes the Bills a better team on the field.

You should care when it gets him suspended for 25% of the season.

You should care when it gets him suspended for 25% of the season.

We already have Bush here for those 4 games, and he will be fresh when he hits the field. The way he plays I don't think he will have a long shelf life in the NFL anyway because of injuries. Between Bush and him I like the chances of them both contributing enough to cover the position for the whole season. I doubt he would make it a full 16 games without an injury anyway, so it works for me this way. And if Bush is decent in the return game, he is a bonus we would not have had if Karlos had not been suspended and forced the Bills hand.

We already have Bush here for those 4 games, and he will be fresh when he hits the field. The way he plays I don't think he will have a long shelf life in the NFL anyway because of injuries. Between Bush and him I like the chances of them both contributing enough to cover the position for the whole season. I doubt he would make it a full 16 games without an injury anyway, so it works for me this way. And if Bush is decent in the return game, he is a bonus we would not have had if Karlos had not been suspended and forced the Bills hand.

We had to bring in Bush for those 4 games. We didn't 'already' have him for those 4 games.

According to Mike Rodentak

http://www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/25501/karlos-williams-returns-to-practice-cuts-red-meat-out-of-diet

Williams says he has changed his diet in an effort to lose weight, cutting out red meat and eating smaller meals throughout the day. He also has stopped eating larger meals late at night.

i heard his interview today when he talked about that. He said the one trainer has been on his a** constantly - but he sounded like he appreciated it. Edited by YoloinOhio