Help Me Propose Bills Style

Congrats on the future engagement but to be completely honest why would you expect a player who has kids and a business and a playing career to take time out of his busy schedule to help you out? It will be a cool story if it works out but I wouldn't count on it. I hope you have other ideas just in case. Good luck though

Wearing your Sunday best McKelvin jersey, pull out the ring and start to take a knee outside in the driveway. Just as she's about to say yes, tear ass up the middle of the driveway and fumble the ring into a sewer grate. When she starts to scream about what an idiot you are and she's just about to throw a beer bottle at you, have her and your families come out of the bushes and spray paint "Will you marry me" on the lawn. Hopefully you're not really an idiot and you knew enough to fumble a fugazi into the drain and keep the real ring safe and sound, but then again you are wearing a McKelvin jersey...

Congrats!

Edited by transient

Wearing your Sunday best McKelvin jersey, pull out the ring and start to take a knee outside in the driveway. Just as she's about to say yes, tear ass up the middle of the driveway and fumble the ring into a sewer grate. When she starts to scream about what an idiot you are and she's just about to throw a beer bottle at you, have her and your family come out of the bushes and spray paint "Will you marry me" on the lawn. Hopefully your not really an idiot and you knew enough to fumble a fugazi into the drain and keep the real ring safe and sound, but then again you are wearing a McKelvin jersey...

Congrats!

OK, maybe drunk and on fire works.....