Thoughts on Why Bills Should Extend Gilmore NOW.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@yolo im thinking it might be road soda behind that account. Alot of the tweets are written in his vague and somewhat incoherent style. Also "tonite". But maybe the account is just an indictment on the Buffalo school system.

the linked website on the account isnt registered to our chin strap bearded friend. its possible hes involved though.

Edited by NoSaint

the linked website on the account isnt registered to our chin strap bearded friend. its possible hes involved though.

Hmmm. Spelling and grammar aside, if it is him, I always felt he had real info. The posturing and insistence he was an insider was the awkward part. Still better than Leroi. Thx tho.

Hmmm. Spelling and grammar aside, if it is him, I always felt he had real info. The posturing and insistence he was an insider was the awkward part. Still better than Leroi. Thx tho.

oh i agree that he knew SOMEBODY - i think he was friends with a family member of overdorf or brandon (or someone in that office/circle).

OMG

Yes lets cherry pick those stats

Your homerish ways have gotten ridiculous. If every Bills player and coach is as good as you think they are, the Bills would be 19-0 every year.

There's a reason the Bills regressed last season .. to the tune of a pathetic .500 winning percentage during one of the easiest seasons schedule-wise that I can remember in a very long time (if not ever). It's not injuries. It's not passes that went off the fingertips in the end zone. It's not first year starters. It's not new schemes and new offenses.

They're just not that !@#$ing good, John. Wake up.

Your homerish ways have gotten ridiculous. If every Bills player and coach is as good as you think they are, the Bills would be 19-0 every year.

There's a reason the Bills regressed last season .. to the tune of a pathetic .500 winning percentage during one of the easiest seasons schedule-wise that I can remember in a very long time (if not ever). It's not injuries. It's not passes that went off the fingertips in the end zone. It's not first year starters. It's not new schemes and new offenses.

They're just not that !@#$ing good, John. Wake up.

Slow day Gug where you gotta dig up a month ago post?

I hadn't read this thread prior. Didn't notice the post was a few weeks old.

aaaaand have you something more to say to John don't you? I think you do.

Possibly alot. but how about you square up with John The Homerish and say something nice.

he has nice socks, or something

3/12 - John doesn't wear socks. Big Miami Vice fan. Just kidding John.

Gugs - it's the weekend. Have a glass of wine partner, and relax. The Bills don't bleeping suck, and they are not ready for a 19-0 season.

We can only realistically hope for the best. There is more than enough time to run down the hall with our hair on fire. Not that you are doing that. You know what I mean.