The Johnson Thread

Where did he say that the Act started the depression?

Go away.

What are you so afraid of?

I'm not sure what he is saying. We know the Depression really deepened in 1929 so how does a 1932 law come into play? We also know the farmers were in Depression long before this with the fall in farm prices.

I'm willing to take on this debate, if for whatever reason you don't, why don't you go away? Seems like you have nothing at all to contribute but ignorance and malice. Par for the course from your crowd

Then he goes into New Deal legislation passed under FDR.

Let's not forget the government ended the Depression. That's a fact. As much as you guys hate that, its true B-) Love that fact

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you so afraid of?

I'm not sure what he is saying. We know the Depression really deepened in 1929 so how does a 1932 law come into play? We also know the farmers were in Depression long before this with the fall in farm prices.

I'm willing to take on this debate, if for whatever reason you don't, why don't you go away? Seems like you have nothing at all to contribute but ignorance and malice. Par for the course from your crowd

Then he goes into New Deal legislation passed under FDR.

Let's not forget the government ended the Depression. That's a fact. As much as you guys hate that, its true B-) Love that fact

He was answering the question he posed to you on how Hover was a libertarian, you blithering fool. He did not bring up the topic of what started the depression. You did. Idiot.

That's why most people here want you to go away.

You are a net negative to this board by a factor of infinity, if that was mathematically possible.

He was answering the question he posed to you on how Hover was a libertarian, you blithering fool. He did not bring up the topic of what started the depression. You did. Idiot.

That's why most people here want you to go away.

You are a net negative to this board by a factor of infinity, if that was mathematically possible.

Stop replying to me if you hate my posts so much. Go argue with your intellectual equal Rhino boy.

And he did connect Hoover to the cause of the Depression:

And for a comprehensive history of Hoover and how he used government interventionist policy to plunge the country into a depression:

https://mises.org/sy...1&type=document

Stop replying to me if you hate my posts so much. Go argue with your intellectual equal Rhino boy.

And he did connect Hoover to the cause of the Depression:

Because, I along with an increasing number of people are tired of you continually polluting this board. I never advocated a ban on a poster, because most objectionable posters went away on their own after repeated time outs. But not with you. You're the festering boil canker sore on this site that keeps popping up season after season.

GO AWAY

Because, I along with an increasing number of people are tired of you continually polluting this board. I never advocated a ban on a poster, because most objectionable posters went away on their own after repeated time outs. But not with you. You're the festering boil canker sore on this site that keeps popping up season after season.

GO AWAY

Stop bothering me

GO AWAY

Honestly, I'm tired of you continually polluting this board with lame idiotic responses to Gatorman posts. If you don't like what he says, ignore him. You're just making yourself look like a fool with nonsense like this.

Honestly, I'm tired of you continually polluting this board with lame idiotic responses to Gatorman posts. If you don't like what he says, ignore him. You're just making yourself look like a fool with nonsense like this.

We have a bingo though in fairness to GG, he's just one of the many people feeding him.

Edited by Observer

Horse crap. For well over a year I avoided responding to him directly. Yet he pops up in every discussion, which inevitably gets derailed into a **** slinging contest of how much of a douchebag he is. BTW, why do you think there are more pictures of asshats, than anything else on this site?

Same response to Observer. He cannot be ignored because he pollutes every single thread and nearly every discussion. So to ignore him would mean shutting down the board.

So now I'm taking a new tack. I will call him an idiot in every response, and I encourage everybody else to do so.

Edited by GG

Horse crap. For well over a year I avoided responding to him directly. Yet he pops up in every discussion, which inevitably gets derailed into a **** slinging contest of how much of a douchebag he is. BTW, why do you think there are more pictures of asshats, than anything else on this site?

Same response to Observer. He cannot be ignored because he pollutes every single thread and nearly every discussion. So to ignore him would mean shutting down the board.

So now I'm taking a new tack. I will call him an idiot in every response, and I encourage everybody else to do so.

You've been watching me do that for years...has it worked yet?

You need a better plan.

You've been watching me do that for years...has it worked yet?

You need a better plan.

Ignoring him hasn't worked. Calling him a blithering idiot hasn't worked. The only thing left then, is to shut down this forum.

You edited your post and still came up with this? :lol:

You never heard "We have a bingo?"

Part of a WNY Catholic upbringing.

Ignoring him hasn't worked. Calling him a blithering idiot hasn't worked. The only thing left then, is to shut down this forum.

That makes zero sense.

You put him on ignore and don't respond. It's not that hard.

The problem comes when you, Tom, Jim, and the gang respond to his every post, which then pollutes the threads. I have no interest in ignoring you...until you engage with Gator and then I am reading more blather.

I would respectfully suggest the path that I have chosen..............and mentioned before.

Like everyone else, I read his silly, disjointed replies and once in a while I will comment on one of the more egregious ones,

But I NEVER try to engage him....................................I haven't in the past 16 months and frankly its been easy

NO response to his "off point" questions

NO request for clarification

NO trying to re-educate him.........................Waste of time

Just ridicule...........that's all he deserves and all I do.

You put him on ignore and don't respond. It's not that hard.

The problem comes when you, Tom, Jim, and the gang respond to his every post, which then pollutes the threads. I have no interest in ignoring you...until you engage with Gator and then I am reading more blather.

Go through each thread and you will see that it's impossible because he responds to practically everything

Go through each thread and you will see that it's impossible because he responds to practically everything

And when he's on ignore, you don't see his posts.

My WNY Catholic upbringing included sentence breaks.

You must be one of those Nardin Academy graduates.

It didn't need a sentence break. At best, we now have two responses requesting a comma after the word bingo.

A stylistic choice. The comma slows down the thought.