Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 2

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

Info for #Bills training camp night practice ticket distribution.

https://t.co/mtEvp65PJB

Bud Light, Dunn Tire and Continental Tire and Safelite AutoGlass® to distribute tickets for five training camp practices.

The Bills have announced distribution locations for the five ticketed practices during the 2016 Buffalo Bills Training Camp presented by Connors & Ferris at St. John Fisher College. Tickets are complimentary but are required for entry to the practices listed below.

Thanks to our noted presenting sponsors, below is information on where and when the tickets will be available while supplies last.

All tickets will be made available on Wednesday, July 20 at 9 a.m. at the following locations and websites. Please note, tickets are limited to four (4) tickets per person.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

We're staying in Rochester for the foreseeable future, and I've retired so I'm planning on being there every day.

Maybe I will see you at camp. I will wear a TBD hat and shirt.

I met Jay because I had a "Rockpile" jersey on, the first year of camp at SJF.

@TodaysPigskin

Pivotal roster battles, breakout stars & more for all 32 teams including the #Patriots, #Jets, #Bills & #Dolphins

http://www.todayspigskin.com/afc/buffalo-bills/bills-2016-training-camp-primer/

Entering the offseason with minimal cap space, the Buffalo Bills did all they could on a tight budget to improve their roster moving forward. The Bills addressed several key depth issues to bolster the team as a whole in free agency. The team also re-signed key players along their offensive line and look to build on the offensive side of the ball which ranked first in rushing yards a year ago. With an equally talented defense led by Rex Ryan, the Bills will look to finally make the playoffs in 2016.

Camp Countdown - 2 - Will Tyrod Taylor perform like a franchise QB?

camp-cd-2-story.jpg

He was one of the league's best quarterbacks when it came to passer rating and touchdown to interception ratio, but Tyrod Taylor was still learning on the job as a starting QB. With a year of starting experience can he take the next step and approach franchise caliber status?

Mike Catalana: "A great experience for the fans" (15:40)

WHAM-TV Sports Director Mike Catalana joined The John Murphy Show to share his thoughts on the Bills return to St. John Fisher College and to discuss his new role co-hosting ‘Bills Tonight’ following Sunday Bills games this upcoming season.

Camp Countdown - 1 - Why the Bills are on the right path for postseason

camp-cd-1-story.jpg

The last 16 years haven't brought any postseason success for the Bills, but Buffalo's ownership is committed to the plan laid out by GM Doug Whaley designed to create sustained stability and postseason success.