jp

he's a kid who's been successful at the most ego-building position in a sport that glorifies kids from high school on. You dont think JP has gone out with the head cheerleaders gotten the gimme grades and been "the man" since he was a kid? Come on, after all that butt-kissing you'd be cocky too. He has confidence in his abilities, let him back it up and then you'll be praising him for being such a confident competitor. Only losers get called cocky, winners are confident. Just saying, dont be surprised when these young payers come in thinking highly of their abilities, id rather have confident guy back there than a tentative guy afraid to make the big throws when all eyes are on them.

gosh he looks like a pompus bastard.

not buffalo material. i think attitude is way underrated

246710[/snapback]

Yeah,

I'd much rather have a shy, mild mannered zombie. Why would you want someone with some confidence and fire in their belly when you can have a guy that's capable of lulling your offense to sleep in the huddle.

It's much better to have your leader and key offensive person be an introvert.

Welcome to the smacktard hall of fame.

hasn't drew been getting smacked around on this board the past two months for his over abudance of confidence, not his lack of??

"this is my team"........that is confidence, and he got slagged for it, and still is to this day.......

TSW -- home of the hypocrite........

hasn't drew been getting smacked around on this board the past two months for his over abudance of confidence, not his lack of??

"this is my team"........that is confidence, and he got slagged for it, and still is to this day.......

TSW -- home of the hypocrite........

247223[/snapback]

You are so right on. They will be miserable whiners no matter who is at QB.

It is said that they will support losman now, but just wait until he screws up.

Worlds #1 Bills fan.    :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

247208[/snapback]

This just goes to show you about the low class percentage that lurks on this board.

Time for you to go back to your preschool session. :D