Michael Thomas

I want defense just as much as the next guy, but Michael Thomas will be the best receiver from this draft class. He has incredible route running skills, quickness, run after catch ability, hands that can go toe-to-toe with anyone in the league, toughness, and blocking ability. Some people knock him for his "slow" 40, but watch his game tape. The guy is anything but slow. His game speed is up there with the best of them. Like I said, I want defense first (Reed, Cravens, Ragland, Robinson, Jack, etc.), but mark my words Michael Thomas will be the best pass catcher from this draft.

I'd rather go defense is there is going to be, and likely so, the option to get a good player at LB. The draft is running defense. And the top WRs are gone. Treadwell went way too late. I would be happy to get Higgins in 3rd and than Braverman in 6th.

Those two would complete special teams needs better than other oositokbs with Schonert at LB later.

2nd round I want OLB.

I prefer Braxton Miller and Sterling Shepard to Michael Thomas

This is interesting -- never really thought about Braxton Miller and Michael Thomas head to head. I love Miller more than many of my family members, but I consider Thomas by far the more polished, NFL-ready receiver. Miller has game-breaking potential, though.

In this particular offense, pass on Thomas, keep Woods in the two spot, and have Miller fill the Harvin role.

Edited by Willyville Guy

I don't wanna work I just want to watch college highlight films all day :lol:

I always go to sleep on OSU receivers because there are so many other visuals to watch. I would be thrilled with Thomas after watching the video.

The Bills offense would be so much better if we just had someone who could go up and beat 1-1 coverage in the redzone. The defense has too much to worry about if this were the case.

Edited by The Thurmanator

He's one of my top targets for round 2. I want one of (in no particular order):

- Myles Jack

- Michael Thomas

- Jerran Reed

I feel like the best case scenario is we get a WR and a NT. I would strongly consider trading up to get one of those guys, then if we didn't get NT, trading up again to get a solid NT.

I want defense just as much as the next guy, but Michael Thomas will be the best receiver from this draft class. He has incredible route running skills, quickness, run after catch ability, hands that can go toe-to-toe with anyone in the league, toughness, and blocking ability. Some people knock him for his "slow" 40, but watch his game tape. The guy is anything but slow. His game speed is up there with the best of them. Like I said, I want defense first (Reed, Cravens, Ragland, Robinson, Jack, etc.), but mark my words Michael Thomas will be the best pass catcher from this draft.

I had him #2 behind Coleman. Love how he separates at the top of his route. Tremendous in breaking route runner.