What Front Do We Run?

We have the option to be very, very flexible now and change from week to week very effectively to take advantage of the best matchups...Patriot style

That would mean that Rex Ryan would have to spend more time breaking down film and game planning, and less time drinking beer.

Not gonna happen.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what he said in his presser it sounds like he plans on running a 5-2 and with the players we have I think it would be pretty good.

That's what he had the most success with in Baltimore and NY when he had the personnel to run it.

Whaley has been pretty phenomenal with his LB picks so I'll believe him...honestly he is turning into one of the best drafters we've had in a long time...dude hits homeruns every draft it seems

People on the Internet say Ragland is only a two down LB with no pass coverage skills. Whaley said he is a 3 down backer who can cover.

People on the Internet said Cordy Glenn was only a guard. Nix/Whaley said "Hell no he's not a guard."

I trust Whaley over silly people on the Internet.

People on the Internet say Ragland is only a two down LB with no pass coverage skills. Whaley said he is a 3 down backer who can cover.

People on the Internet said Cordy Glenn was only a guard. Nix/Whaley said "Hell no he's not a guard."

I trust Whaley over silly people on the Internet.

Nix laughed and said THEY were the ones who started that rumor in the hopes he would drop far enough to them...