Knock On Ragland? Not Too Bright

H2o

Gotta have both a thumper and a guy who can get into coverage in today's league. 2 down players are just too easily isolated and exposed by schemes and no huddle offenses today.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still working on Freddies wonderlic question. can i use a pencil?

wait, how many days are in january

Gotta have both a thumper and a guy who can get into coverage in today's league. 2 down players are just too easily isolated and exposed by schemes and no huddle offenses today.

GO BILLS!!!

So how do you feel about run stuffing DTs ?

Sounds like a Brandon Spikes to me. He doesn't have to be fast to plug up the middle as a run defender. Running Alabama's D isn't easy. He'd be an immediate upgrade and best starter option we have available

So how do you feel about run stuffing DTs ?

Same way. DTs need to be able to play two gaps and get up field and collapse the pocket when not stuffing the run. The two gap NT is going the way of the two down LB.

Somehow I suspect you knew exactly how I felt about run stuffing DTs.

EDIT: meant to say two gap (or ZERO), not one gap.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Same way. DTs need to be able to play two gaps and get up field and collapse the pocket when not stuffing the run. The one gap NT is going the way of the two down LB.

Somehow I suspect you knew exactly how I felt about run stuffing DTs.

GO BILLS!!!

well, it is certainly possible :flirt:

Ragland is a thumper. We need MLB's to be able to cover TE's and sometimes possession WR in space. They have to be quick and Ragland flirts with going over 250 lbs. in weight. It's not our dad's NFL anymore with 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

I really feel like TE's have become the Safeties responsibility unless we are trying to disguise coverage. But yes, when we get burned by TE's, it's usually because we put a LB on Gronk. In fairness, what LB's can cover TE's like that anyways.

It's not our Dad's NFL, which is why the conversation of TE coverage isn't even about LB's anymore in my opinion

Ragland is a thumper. We need MLB's to be able to cover TE's and sometimes possession WR in space. They have to be quick and Ragland flirts with going over 250 lbs. in weight. It's not our dad's NFL anymore with 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Isn't that what Roman runs though? run heavy offense

It is a trick question. Only 1 day if Bills fan.

wish you had told me before i got the migraine and used up an eraser!

I really feel like TE's have become the Safeties responsibility unless we are trying to disguise coverage. But yes, when we get burned by TE's, it's usually because we put a LB on Gronk. In fairness, what LB's can cover TE's like that anyways.

It's not our Dad's NFL, which is why the conversation of TE coverage isn't even about LB's anymore in my opinion

A Ragland should just be pressing him off the line and releasing him to the safeties. and possibly zone on the under routes or rushing the passer.

This myth about LBs covering Gronk down the field is few and far between and rarely how it has been done.

Isn't that what Roman runs though? run heavy offense

wish you had told me before i got the migraine and used up an eraser!

A Ragland should just be pressing him off the line and releasing him to the safeties. and possibly zone on the under routes or rushing the passer.

This myth about LBs covering Gronk down the field is few and far between and rarely how it has been done.

That's all well and good when safeties don't have other coverage responsibilities on any given play.

Doesn't matter though, because there isn't an LB or S that can cover Gronk at present. I say at present, because if Jack ends up healthy, I believe he can single cover Gronk all day long. He's amazing for 245 lbs.

GO BILLS!!!

That's all well and good when safeties don't have other coverage responsibilities on any given play.

Doesn't matter though, because there isn't an LB or S that can cover Gronk at present. I say at present, because if Jack ends up healthy, I believe he can single cover Gronk all day long. He's amazing for 245 lbs.

GO BILLS!!!

But K-9, he is the anomaly.

That being said, Bills should get Jack, Ragland and Reader . it would take some doing

But K-9, he is the anomaly.

That being said, Bills should get Jack, Ragland and Reader . it would take some doing

I think Jack is even rarer than an anomaly. Cleveland would be stupid to pass on him. Just stupid.

GO BILLS!!!

I think Jack is even rarer than an anomaly. Cleveland would be stupid to pass on him. Just stupid.

GO BILLS!!!

If Cleveland is in rebuild mode, and they might be ? !

Do they want to invest in a player who might be done in 3 years or 2?

thats all i got.

hope he keeps dropping

It's a stupid question because it won't be January again for more than 8 months. I think you're supposed to point that out or answer none of the above or something.

The good news is that Ragland only needs to be smarter than Preston Brown.....or Rex has to think that is the case.

Edited by 4merper4mer

It's a stupid question because it won't be January again for more than 8 months. I think you're supposed to point that out or answer none of the above or something.

i really should have prepared better.

am i out of time yet?

Not for nothing but I bet neither of our twin coaches could get a 10 n the Wonerlic test

well that is kinda like nothing. because as twins thats nearly a twenty.

Gather your self Man!! Its the Draft a Day of Rejoicing and throwing inanimate objects