Fergy & family dine out

Beerball

He is like that you know. The other day at lunch Gug only got 9 chicken wings. Fergy told the waitress she better bring out some more or he would go back to the office and start preparing a lawsuit immediately and she would not get a tip.

Edited by mead107

He is like that you know. The other day at lunch Gug only got 9 chicken wings. Fergy told the waitress she better bring out some more or he would go back to the office and start preparing a lawsuit immediately and she would not get a top.

And what did she do? She didn't bring out just one or two chicken wings...she brought out FOUR!! I fight for the rights of all those who have been emotionally scarred by a loss of food.

Damn tootin'!!! Kick his ass Sea Bass!!

He is like that you know. The other day at lunch Gug only got 9 chicken wings. Fergy told the waitress she better bring out some more or he would go back to the office and start preparing a lawsuit immediately and she would not get a top.

I understand being upset about getting shorted on the wings, but demanding a topless waitress gets a little inappropriate in my opinion.

Edited by Cugalabanza

"Have you been deprived food of which you were legally entitled? Has a restaurant misled you into thinking you would be served another course? Call me now! No attorney fee unless you are full"

I've heard of ambulance chasers but never chef abusers... What will chef Jim have to say? Maybe he is awaiting advice prior to speaking up...

"Have you been deprived food of which you were legally entitled? Has a restaurant misled you into thinking you would be served another course? Call me now! No attorney fee unless you are full"

You forgot to add being thrown out of an all you can eat buffet, before getting all you can eat.