NFL Schedule out Thursday

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting schedule.

I have it at 8-8. Not wins and losses, but 8 tough games on paper where I wish we could get a weaker opponent, and 8 where I'm thinking "Yeah, I'll take that team; I like our chances in that one."

That home opener on Thursday night should be a fun time, particularly if we beat Baltimore on the previous Sunday, which is certainly possible.

That's a good way to look at it. The whole idea of counting any game that has any semblance of difficulty as a loss is tired and annoying to me. Some of the games will be difficult for sure, but we will compete.

Notice 3 of their top 4 are pats games.

If one of them wasn't a SB rematch it'd probably be 3/3

Why the heck is Pats vs Texans a "top primetime game?"

Edited by What a Tuel

that's fine. Won't make a difference how much time they have :(. Unless Brady gets suspended for week 4 :)

I guess games he was beaten do not count.

Back when I went to games. we looked forward to home games late in the season.....No idea why people are complaining about this.....we also didn't care if it was cold.......fans are getting weaker

Rules have changed in what fans can bring in. See guards complain about seat cushions.

It's kind of funny that every year we complain about not having home games late in the season... we get them, and now we complain that we have home games when its cold :lol:

Complaining is one of favorite items for fans followed by bitching, hoping for losses (for fantasy football, draft picks and front office/coaching changes) and whining about lack of free beer.

@pfref

Answer ?s like "What team has won the most games at or below freezing" in the Play Index http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tgl_finder.cgi

CgG1XukUsAAf5uz.jpg

It does not account for how many games played and probably does not count Bills AFL games.

I'm just a dreamer who hopes for a home/away home/away rotation in the schedule. I hate the consecutive road games or the dreaded three in a row at home or away. As for the 'lots of home games late will help our playoff push' nonsense, coming up to year 14 with seasons I have yet to see this mythical effect. If we don't make the playoffs I'd rather be comfy, give me early games at home over late games at home if it has to be one or the other.

i'm pretty sure it does take that into account, that's why we rank pretty low.

Except people are trying to use it to prove that the Bills don't play better in the cold.

In order to prove that it would probably be better to have overall win percentage and win percentage below freezing.