Let's Teach Four Year Olds About Gender Identification

Back to toilets again? Gee, that's a mighty impressive repertoire you draw your insults from, you blithering Gatorman.

Oh, well, you remind me of a dirty toilet. And following Tom's lead, eh? You can't even think for yourself.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to toilets again? Gee, that's a mighty impressive repertoire you draw your insults from, you blithering Gatorman.

Ironically, he's demonstrating he's still at Freud's "anal" stage of psychological development.

• 4 months later...

And so it goes...

Mother of 5-year-old transgender child says gender-neutral bathrooms are not good enough.

You see, her child knew at 3 that he was a she, and the school that her child will attend as a kindergartner has a policy to provide gender-neutral bathrooms, so it should not be an issue.

But it is, because to paraphrase Tod Higgins, you need a license to drive, a license to fish and a license to own a dog, but they'll let any butt-reaming asssssshole be a parent.

Edited by LABillzFan

And so it goes...

Mother of 5-year-old transgender child says gender-neutral bathrooms are not good enough.

You see, her child knew at 3 that he was a she, and the school that her child will attend as a kindergartner has a policy to provide gender-neutral bathrooms, so it should not be an issue.

But it is, because to paraphrase Tod Higgins, you need a license to drive, a license to fish and a license to own a dog, but they'll let any butt-reaming asssssshole be a parent.

That parent knows that she can get a lot of free stuff if she can turn her kid into a poster child. Someday, he'll be able to speak at the DNC for $250k just for wearing a dress in public.

What's the big deal, we taught our kids about gender identification when they were being potty trained. "You're a girl so the pee comes out of your vagina. Sit here until it comes out."

And nowadays, it's "But I'm a boy! I want it to come out of a penis!"

What's the big deal, we taught our kids about gender identification when they were being potty trained. "You're a girl so the pee comes out of your vagina. Sit here until it comes out."

Yes, but now the 4-year-olds know better than you what's going on with their bodies.

And nowadays, it's "But I'm a boy! I want it to come out of a penis!"

And you respond with "You get what you get and you don't get upset.", or maybe "I bet you want a pony and a million dollars too!", depending on your mood.

Yes, but now the 4-year-olds know better than you what's going on with their bodies.

Yeah, this stuff is insane. Even my seven year old has absolutely no concept of any of that. But at school last year she and a friend chased the boys and trying to kiss them so she's essentially a sexual predator anyway.

And you respond with "You get what you get and you don't get upset.", or maybe "I bet you want a pony and a million dollars too!", depending on your mood.

And then you're fined by the state for gender-identity discrimination.

Yeah, this stuff is insane. Even my seven year old has absolutely no concept of any of that. But at school last year she and a friend chased the boys and trying to kiss them so she's essentially a sexual predator anyway.

I believe seven year olds have been detained by the police for that sort of thing.

The most annoying part to me is how this got to be an issue in the first place. There are 42M teens in the US; the lowest number (percentage-wise) of any time on record.

Of those 42M kids, approximately 1.2M identify as transgender. So, basically, the state of Rhode Island, a state which, last weekend, got completely new carpeting.

And for this, we're creating all kinds of friction, grief and restrictions on the entire education system, public and private, exclusively because the left needs another wedge issue, particularly against Christians, whose schools are already being forced to get in line or face fines, penalties, etc.

But hey...we better not speak out about this or the entire LBGTLMNOPQRSTUV community will bring hellish fire to your world in the name of tolerance.