New Dog, need a name

plenzmd1

Dog Name  

24 members have voted

1. 1. New Puppy..What should be his name?

• Gus
    • Samson
    • Sammy
    • RJ
    • Robey
    • Other

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no joke. I was on my LinkedIn page today. I never use it and saw Paul Lenz and wondered who the !@#$ is that?? :lol:

Another plate of shrimp moment

you were stupid enough to accept the invite...deal with it!

Is that a pit bull??

He no doubt has pit in him, as any dog that comes from under a vacant house in Richmond has. His forehead has the tell tale signs. But his droppy eyes show me more boxer. Even my lab/chow mix has pit in him, shows in his forehead. My last three dogs have all had some in them, and all are the sweetest dogs in the world, all come from a kill shelter in Richmond..

Great looking dog

Thank You! I like him too! But he showing all the signs of being a classic knucklehead!

I knew it would named after Tyrod.

you a smart guy!

you were stupid enough to accept the invite...deal with it!

But he showing all the signs of being a classic knucklehead!

Oh sure it's my fault.

And based on your last comment please explain why you didn't go with Beerball.

I got out voted and ended up with Taylor. Wife is a Hokie, she said that was the only one she would accept.

Loved so many of these suggestions in here..i wanted Gus, but was secretly worried he may be gone after next year.

Then you should have named him Corey Moore.

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

He no doubt has pit in him, as any dog that comes from under a vacant house in Richmond has. His forehead has the tell tale signs. But his droppy eyes show me more boxer. Even my lab/chow mix has pit in him, shows in his forehead. My last three dogs have all had some in them, and all are the sweetest dogs in the world, all come from a kill shelter in Richmond..

That's awesome. Congrats on the new addition to the family. I'm sure Backup will be a great dog for you!

How is Taylor doing?

He is doing great ..thanks for asking.

Fitzy teaching him to mind his manners ...Taylor has learned quick it is not wise to bite the private parts, tail, or ears of a dog that weighs 10 times you.

But they are fast friends, and Fitzy loves having him to horse around with all day.

picture from earlier today

https://twitter.com/plenzmd1/status/718227764269223936