Skynet Awakens, Learns, Endorses Trump

Tay Tweets: Microsoft AI chatbot designed to learn from Twitter ends up endorsing Trump and praising Hitler

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/tay-tweets-microsoft-ai-chatbot-posts-racist-messages-about-loving-hitler-and-hating-jews-a6949926.html

http://www.inquisitr.com/2922070/microsofts-tay-artificial-intelligence-gone-racist-taytweets-posts-genocidal-messages-on-twitter-kik-and-groupme/

“Tay is designed to engage and entertain people where they connect with each other online through casual and playful conversation,” Microsoft said. “The more you chat with Tay the smarter she gets.”

tayracist-768x445.jpg

enhanced-mid-25444-1458837991-11.png?no-

enhanced-mid-14170-1458833795-2.png?no-a

3.png

AI-300x225.jpg

Wait. So something with artificial intelligence praises Trump? Why am I not surprised at that?

Yeah, neither am I surprised.

This is is Microsoft's creation, the latest in artificial intelligence, built to use machine learning to learn the world and respond. The bot began with a clean slate, unbiased about the world, using only logic to learn the state of the world, its problems, and how to solve. And thus, it led her to Trump.

tayracist-768x445.jpg

enhanced-mid-25444-1458837991-11.png?no-

enhanced-mid-14170-1458833795-2.png?no-a

3.png

AI-300x225.jpg

Yeah, neither am I surprised.

This is is Microsoft's creation, the latest in artificial intelligence, built to use machine learning to learn the world and respond. The bot began with a clean slate, unbiased about the world, using only logic to learn the state of the world, its problems, and how to solve. And thus, it led her to Trump.

Oh my...

Tay Tweets: Microsoft AI chatbot designed to learn from Twitter ends up endorsing Trump and praising Hitler

“Tay is designed to engage and entertain people where they connect with each other online through casual and playful conversation,” Microsoft said. “The more you chat with Tay the smarter she gets.”

I maintain that anything that learns from chatting online is anything but intelligent.