Skynet Awakens, Learns, Endorses Trump

Tay has been taken offline. That didn't take long.

It probably had a flash of intelligence, realizing how stupid it actually was, briefly taking on a persona akin to that of Marvin (the robot in The Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy) and then took itself offline.

And how much **** have you learned from me here?

About as much ***** as I learn from anywhere else, like spending 15 minutes or so watching Jerry Springer.

It probably had a flash of intelligence, realizing how stupid it actually was, briefly taking on a persona akin to that of Marvin (the robot in The Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy) and then took itself offline.

About as much ***** as I learn from anywhere else, like spending 15 minutes or so watching Jerry Springer.

That's just not right. You're supposed to be one of his minions.

That's just not right. You're supposed to be one of his minions.

Gator's apparent definition of 'minion' is 'anyone who looks at issues from non-partisan and/or inquisitive position' qualifies most people here as 'minions'. My 'Springer' comment may have been uncalled for though.

Gator's apparent definition of 'minion' is 'anyone who looks at issues from non-partisan and/or inquisitive position' qualifies most people here as 'minions'. My 'Springer' comment may have been uncalled for though.

Yeah, I was offended by that.

Maury Povich would have been okay with me, though.

nope, people that actually claim to be a minion. Groggy did that. Who am I to argue?

But you said you would consider voting for trump, so that almost makes you as bad. Gonna help build the wall dipsheet?

nope, people that actually claim to be a minion. Groggy did that. Who am I to argue?

But you said you would consider voting for trump, so that almost makes you as bad. Gonna help build the wall dipsheet?

Just for saying that I'm making it 10' higher.