Liberal Protests

B-Man

9 minutes ago, Magox said:

Shot:  I just read this to my wife

Chaser:  She’s throwing away any L’Oréal makeup she has

Wow. I cannot blame her. If I purchased L'Oreal products, I'd be done with them, too. Their spokesperson is a racist.

The L'Oreal Paris facebook page blew up since his/her/X remarks were posted.  There was one more part to what s/he said, as well as a whole screed. Transgender model Munroe Bergdorf was fired from L'Oreal three years ago, and hired back four days ago to advise the company on diversity and inclusion.

loreal.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

loreal.jpg

Of course, L'oreal is leading the way in racially diversifying their management and leadership on their Board of Directors and Executive Committee.....

Oh, wait....

1620557326_Loreal2.thumb.jpg.2cccc29dc685a8fc2f8780da2c94471e.jpg746858125_Loreal1.thumb.jpg.3f3ea60e09363da19d49a7b927375d9d.jpg

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wow. I cannot blame her. If I purchased L'Oreal products, I'd be done with them, too. Their spokesperson is a racist.

The L'Oreal Paris facebook page blew up since his/her/X remarks were posted.  There was one more part to what s/he said, as well as a whole screed. Transgender model Munroe Bergdorf was fired from L'Oreal three years ago, and hired back four days ago to advise the company on diversity and inclusion.

loreal.jpg

No my dear. White race is not the most violent and oppressive force on the face of the earth.  That would be the human race. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Of course, L'oreal is leading the way in racially diversifying their management and leadership on their Board of Directors and Executive Committee.....

Oh, wait....

1620557326_Loreal2.thumb.jpg.2cccc29dc685a8fc2f8780da2c94471e.jpg746858125_Loreal1.thumb.jpg.3f3ea60e09363da19d49a7b927375d9d.jpg

L'Oreal has been trying to broaden their POC market for a while now, with some missteps along the way. I am not certain how hiring back a racist helps. ?‍♂️

Garnier was told by French courts to pay 60,000€ in fines and damages for intentionally creating an all-White sales team to promote the brand throughout Europe.

Beyoncé L'Oreal ad controversy

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Has this been verified?  I suggest it get verified before everyone boycotts them. 

If it is verified, and even if it is coming directly from Bergdorf without the approval of L'oreal, it is still a bad look as L'oreal hired her back simply because of the current environment.

If it got any sort of approval from the company...an even worse look

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

So, it was either a restatement by her of what she had previously said, or just a reprint of what she had previously said.

Thanks for the clarification...

I think the outrage is from hiring her/him/x back.

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Yeah, and the officer has already been fired before the investigation has barely started. Absolutely ridiculous.

The guy fired the taser at the officer!

And the Atlanta mayor has told the police to stand down.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Yeah, and the officer has already been fired before the investigation has barely started. Absolutely ridiculous.

I saw that. The Mayor stepped in and demanded the officer be terminated before any real investigation even began...

I guess the whole concept of the presumption of innocence has, in regard to the police, been replaced with the presumption of evil and racist intent....

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

...and why would you expect anything LESS?.....look how quickly Big Fredo signed an executive order here in NYS about police reform.....never met a camera he didn't like...unfortunately, there are 4,320 "former" nursing home residents who can't read his exec order.....