Liberal Protests

B-Man

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I agree it's unlawful and despicable. I just didn't wish it took a you lady on social media to finally speak out about it. I didn't hear a single peep by the left when it's happening, but as soon as someone speaks out about it, it becomes unlawful and despicable. I just wish you were more consistent. 

for goodness sake man just because a person doesnt post about each and every topic in a chat forum doesnt equal  an opinion one way or the other. come on....do I seem like the kind of person who is going to applaud vandalism destruction of property, looting, etc etc etc and Must I post my every thought and  displeasure to actually feel those are wrong?  Or post in every thread for that matter?  absolutely not. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I simply repeated a freshly-uttered Trumpism. I’m sorry to learn that you think the trumpism is weak, at that its utterer by extension also is weak.  This is a point on which we can agree: Trump is a low-energy, weak, sad loser.   I’m glad that after all of our discourse we found common ground on this important point! 

I believe we would find common ground on many things. Just not what you said. I'm a very reasonable person. I don't let politics run my life. I'm sure we would get along just fine if we met. ?

Just now, Muppy said:

for goodness sake man just because a person doesnt post about each and every topic in a chat forum doesnt equal  an opinion one way or the other. come on....do I seem like the kind of person who is going to applaud vandalism destruction of property, looting, etc etc etc and Must I post my every thought and  displeasure to actually feel those are wrong?  Or post in every thread for that matter?  absolutely not. 

No, you do not seem like the type of person who would approve of such behavior. That's why I think you should speak up against it. You have a lot more credibility than tibs and his alts. Believe it or not, I actually respect your opinion. Your denouncement would go a long way in putting a stop to such despicable behavior. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I believe we would find common ground on many things. Just not what you said. I'm a very reasonable person. I don't let politics run my life. I'm sure we would get along just fine if we met. ?

No, you do not seem like the type of person who would approve of such behavior. That's why I think you should speak up against it. You have a lot more credibility than tibs and his alts. Believe it or not, I actually respect your opinion. Your denouncement would go a long way in putting a stop to such despicable behavior. 

lol be careful westside there are folks whom post here who will not like you thinking Im credible OR genuine. I'll try to be more evenly balanced in my posting and point out all inferences of a post like hers example of where I agree with her and disagree. I like that actually....point taken. Thanks I appreciate that I'll understand you better and in the future and  vice verse.

Edited by Muppy
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Muppy said:

lol be careful westside there are folks whom post here who will not like you thinking Im credible OR genuine. I'll try to be more evenly balanced in my posting and point out all inferences of a post like hers example of where I agree with her and disagree. I like that actually....point taken. Thanks I appreciate that I'll understand you better and in the future and  vice verse.

Thank you. ?

I definitely would rather you be an allie than a foe.?

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

https://twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1275505924971651073/photo/1

Suprise Suprise, twitter is still a ***** platform. 

But I thought Antifa was this nebulous at best organization with no real structure or way of identifying members?  How can there be a threat of harm against a group we've been told doesn't exist? 

• Like (+1) 4