Pats wheeling and dealing, trade for Martellus Bennet

FireChan

That spot was supposed to be taken by Chandler, who was supposed to haunt us last year.

We as Bills fans need to stop looking at the Patriots as the reason we are going through playoff hell. It's US.

WE keep making mistakes at crucial moments.

Let's hope we don't do so this year.

We play in a division with a team that sadly is one of the greatest dynasties in sports. If the bills were in the AFC south, we won't be talking about missing the playoffs for 16 years.

Bills need to take care of their own business but playing against the Pats twice a year doesn't help.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bennet is a known malcontent actually. And Chicago had zero leverage.

I guess he's 29 but the point remains. The older a player gets, the less trade value they have.

And he was a malcontent because he played with a d bag qb. Magically, he will be content with a good qb.

I guess he's 29 but the point remains. The older a player gets, the less trade value they have.

And he was a malcontent because he played with a d bag qb. Magically, he will be content with a good qb.

No, actually. He had discipline problems with the Giants as well.

PM on if you wanna bet on him being an angel on the Pats.

Everyone hates Jay.

I never said he wouldn't be an angel on the Pats. That speaks more to their locker room than the malcontents that go there.

Brandon Marshall is another one who everyone said it was all Jay. Except he's been on 4 or 5 different teams, never made the playoffs and is only happy when he gets his numbers.

Bennet probably will be fine on the Pats. Doesn't change his history. Or the revisions you make to it.

Guys like Greg Olsen loved Cutler FWIW.

Edited by FireChan

I never said he wouldn't be an angel on the Pats. That speaks more to their locker room than the malcontents that go there.

Brandon Marshall is another one who everyone said it was all Jay. Except he's been on 4 or 5 different teams, never made the playoffs and is only happy when he gets his numbers.

Bennet probably will be fine on the Pats. Doesn't change his history. Or the revisions you make to it. Guys like Greg Olsen loved Cutler FWIW.

Jay Cutler is a douche who has been to the playoffs once in his career. No one is happy playing with him.