POTUS Denies Blame for Republican Party Debacle

Bernie has a brain and though his message resonates with the masses, Bernie's beliefs are sincere. Trump is a braindead charlatan with no soul. The left will have its Trump moment someday, just not this year.

ok if i believe all of this, i have to ask what hillary clinton is?

cankles in a pant suit?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok if i believe all of this, i have to ask what hillary clinton is?

cankles in a pant suit?

If the political machine is a computer, Hillary is Skynet.

Calculating, bought and sold, hawkish...if there's a heart in there, good luck finding it.

Edited by Observer

Didn't know where else to put this, so I'll put it here... with Obama at 51% approval, I wanted to see how it compares at this point in his presidency to his three two-term predecessors. Kind of interesting the path each takes. Sorry the colors are horrible, Gallup doesn't allow for options there :/

post-13793-0-84766600-1458432038_thumb.png

Didn't know where else to put this, so I'll put it here... with Obama at 51% approval, I wanted to see how it compares at this point in his presidency to his three two-term predecessors. Kind of interesting the path each takes. Sorry the colors are horrible, Gallup doesn't allow for options there :/

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 7.56.34 PM.png

the only reason anyone has approval now for Obama is so simple its not even funny.

Obama is in his last descent. He will not be doing anything and play it safe and simple. He stopped prodding the opposition so much, and even his SCoTUS nominee was safe.

And lastly. People like him now more knowing who could be next. And likely who will be next. Hillary, though, will be one and done thankfully and someone like Scott Walker will come in and right a lot of wrongs and get credit for all that was fixed.

Here is to 2024!

the only reason anyone has approval now for Obama is so simple its not even funny.

Obama is in his last descent. He will not be doing anything and play it safe and simple. He stopped prodding the opposition so much, and even his SCoTUS nominee was safe.

And lastly. People like him now more knowing who could be next. And likely who will be next. Hillary, though, will be one and done thankfully and someone like Scott Walker will come in and right a lot of wrongs and get credit for all that was fixed.

Here is to 2024!

:lol:

:lol:

it's true. on the simple principle that things can only go good, great or better for so long and that people eventually become discontent with all things. they will become discontent with the democratic party and a lot will change in 5 years; the republican leanings will be more left.

why might you disagree?

Here is to 2024!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Scott Walker been seen largely as a failure?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Scott Walker been seen largely as a failure?

by whom?

the media are not his biggest fans but he has seemingly done well enough in wisconsin. he will more than likely go the route of bobby jindal, though. they always do.

He's seen as a failure largely by people who predicted he'd be a failure before he even took office. Likewise, seen as a success by people who supported him.

Good luck finding an honest appraisal.

Fair enough haha

I actually did look. Everything I found was strictly partisan.

The dumbest opinion I found was from Krugman, who accused Walker of being a failure for being dogmatic and doctrinaire...which was clearly code for "disagreeing with my dogma and doctrine," phrased as though Krugman is at all open-minded.

it's true. on the simple principle that things can only go good, great or better for so long and that people eventually become discontent with all things. they will become discontent with the democratic party and a lot will change in 5 years; the republican leanings will be more left.

why might you disagree?

I was disagreeing that Hillary will be one and done. Your logic is sound if the system is actually working as intended but it's not. It's been broken by the unchecked money in the system. I don't see her losing a re-election, especially against an imploded GOP, but I'm pretty cynical these days so what do I know.

I was disagreeing that Hillary will be one and done. Your logic is sound if the system is actually working as intended but it's not. It's been broken by the unchecked money in the system. I don't see her losing a re-election, especially against an imploded GOP, but I'm pretty cynical these days so what do I know.

5 years is a long time to rebuild and a long way for democrats to ride a gravy train. if the market continues to not horribly suck and gain any ground during the next election than people will still want change. there is little to believe that we will reach prosperity again.

therefore, hillary would be pressed to win again.

5 years is a long time to rebuild and a long way for democrats to ride a gravy train. if the market continues to not horribly suck and gain any ground during the next election than people will still want change. there is little to believe that we will reach prosperity again.

therefore, hillary would be pressed to win again.

Again, that's presuming the elections are actually fair and not manufactured with pre-determined results like the one we're watching unfold today.

Here is to 2024!

Scott Walker is a schlub

Scott-Walker-800x430.jpg

maybe you meant Scott Brown

Edited by ....lybob

Here is to 2024!

Or....he has done a reasonably good job according to citizens

Or....he has done a reasonably good job according to citizens

... citizens are retarded.

Scott Walker is a schlub

Scott-Walker-800x430.jpg

maybe you meant Scott Brown

emmett brown. my bad.

Edited by Boyst62