Bills Pre-draft visit tracker

Starting to come in... They can have a total of 30 player visits, if they are local (like from UB) they don't count

Last year they seemed pretty tight-lipped on official visits and private workouts

The Bills seem to draft players who have visited more often than not

@joebuscaglia

Dak Prescott will be one of the 30 official visits the #Bills can conduct with NFL Draft Prospects.

http://www.nfl.com/labs/rr/pathtothedraft/prescott

1. Dak Prescott - QB

2. Reggie Ragland - LB

3. Sheldon Rankins - DT

4. Cyrus Jones - CB

5. Sua Cravens - LB

6. Vernon Butler - DT

7. Cardale Jones - QB

8. Darron Lee - LB

9. Eli Apple - CB

10. Antonio Morrison - LB

11. Taylor Decker - OL

12. Von Bell - S

13. Adolphus Washington - DT/DE

14. Emmanuel Ogbah - EDGE

15. Bronson Kaufusi- EDGE

16. Jack Conklin - OT th

Prescott in the 4th round would be a good pick if I couldn't get Hackenburg or Paxton in the 3rd. I don't think the Bills should be desperate to get a quarterback this year. They still have Tyrod for this year so I wouldn't reach for a QB. Why not wait to see what happens with Tyrod in 2016, you can always draft a QB next year.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehhhh with the visits and rumors of interest I'd dread Lynch, Floyd, Lee in that order. I can handle the rest, I wouldn't be excited with Ragland but far from dreading it like the 3 above.

For me it would be Lynch, Floyd, Ragland. I wouldn't be excited for Reed but could live with it.

Ehhhh with the visits and rumors of interest I'd dread Lynch, Floyd, Lee in that order. I can handle the rest, I wouldn't be excited with Ragland but far from dreading it like the 3 above.

Any QB not named Jared Goff, Floyd, Nkemdiche, Conklin would have me cursing and likely banned from the internet.

I know I've ragged on Lee quite a bit to make my points about Reggie but I could see the logic behind the pick. Wouldn't be a fan of the value but I recognise his potential.

Any QB not named Jared Goff, Floyd, Nkemdiche, Conklin would have me cursing and likely banned from the internet.

I know I've ragged on Lee quite a bit to make my points about Reggie but I could see the logic behind the pick. Wouldn't be a fan of the value but I recognise his potential.

pretty much my thoughts on Ragland. Would he immediately improve the starting LB core on day 1? Yes. Would there be other players with a higher ceiling long term that we'd be passing on in favor of Ragland if selected at 19? Yes, most likely. Edited by YoloinOhio

pretty much my thoughts on Ragland. Would he immediately improve the starting LB core on day 1? Yes. Would there be other players with a higher ceiling long term that we'd be passing on in favor of Ragland if selected at 19? Yes, most likely.

I get it. I'd probably make for a pretty poor GM because I'm not a 'low floor, high ceiling' kind of guy. I probably wouldn't take a punt on mercurial talent that might manifest itself 1-2 years down the line.

I get it. I'd probably make for a pretty poor GM because I'm not a 'low floor, high ceiling' kind of guy. I probably wouldn't take a punt on mercurial talent that might manifest itself 1-2 years down the line.

i have to think Rex is thinking short term right now. What Whaley is thinking, I'm not sure.