Suggs to police: 'I'm getting arrested for damaging wall?"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25505340/terrell-suggs-to-police-im-getting-arrested-for-damaging-the-wall

Ravens defensive end Terrell Suggs was arrested in Scottsdale, Ariz., late Thursday for leaving the scene of an accident and driving with a suspended license.
Suggs told officers that he was visiting a female friend at a hotel, fell asleep there, and was driving home much later than he planned. He then fell asleep behind the wheel, which led to him running over a curb and into a wall.
Well he could have taken a taxi since his license was suspended.

Not saying Suggs was in the right but, Arizona cops have been documented as one of the most racist in the country so Im not surprised he didnt want them called

Good point. If the cops were not racists, Suggs would not have had a suspended license, and he would not have caused damage to someone's property.

Not saying Suggs was in the right but, Arizona cops have been documented as one of the most racist in the country so Im not surprised he didnt want them called

I think in general famous people don't want the cops called. Tiger Woods sure didn't.

too cool for Uber

You could get killed by some wacko.

he feel asleep. I was speaking about his license.

He admitted it. I thought someone would take care of those "petty" details for him

By taking a taxi he could have also handled the falling asleep part.