LEODIS OUT!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowza! Not totally surprising, they opted to keep Graham over Leo essentially. I think that's the right move. Best of luck to my man!

Agreed

Collateral damage from the Whaley/Rex spending spree of 2015. Now they'll be looking for bargain bin UFA pickups or draft picks to take his place, a position of apparent priority for Rex's defenses.

Better hope Gilmore plays a full 16 which he hasn't done since his rookie season in 2012.

I can understand your thoughts.

But, I think it is more that McKelvin is an average CB making $3.9 M. He is a back up. You can pay someone less and they can be as good or better. Also, could be younger with more upside or more useful for STs.

Think of the extra saving when they let his interpreter go as well.

That's funny

Oh I am hoping Carpenter is next

CBF

I think Carpenter is fine.

Count me among those that like Butler also. Gilmore, Darby, Robey and Butler are a good quartet.

Glad Leodis is gone. He's got talent, but he just doesn't have enough going on upstairs to harness it. You can't win with players like him.

Mostly agree

No unfortunately.

Same here.

I wish Leodis well, but he represents what is wrong with this team. Draft choices such as McKelvin and Whitner set back a franchise for many, many years. Whitner collected approx. 36 million real cap dollars from the Bills, this when the cap was much lower. I am too lazy to see how much Leodis cost us but one can only imagine.

Players such as Ryan Clady, Brandon Albert and of course Joe Flacco were drafted AFTER McKelvin. So sad.....

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/years/2008

Edited by Bill from NYC

Same here.

I wish Leodis well, but he represents what is wrong with this team. Draft choices such as McKelvin and Whitner set back a franchise for many, many years. Whitner collected approx. 36 million real cap dollars from the Bills, this when the cap was much lower. I am too lazy to see how much Leodis cost us but one can only imagine.

Players such as Ryan Clady, Brandon Albert and of course Joe Flacco were drafted AFTER McKelvin. So sad.....

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/years/2008

Funny to look back and see the draft day reactions. If only we had kept a scoring system all these years.