Rolling Stones Rice Krispies Commercial

The Poojer

3000 songs? that's cute......gonna need to set up a 3rd google play account for another 20,000 songs :D

post-307-0-37887700-1456192733_thumb.jpg

post-307-0-51434300-1456192746_thumb.jpg

The second video commercial I got was for none other than the:

K-Tel (8-Track) tape selector

Frankly, I prefer my usb thumbdrive w/ 3,000 songs ripped from CD... LoL... ;-)

Progress!!!

3000 songs? that's cute......gonna need to set up a 3rd google play account for another 20,000 songs :D

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

I just got the Nugs app. There are ten years of live UM shows. Over 1,000 shows and the have them available the day after. They also have nearly 1,00p Gov't Mule and WSP. It's a great app. Seven day trial and $12.95 a month after. Edited by Chef Jim

Watch some of the other video of the early Stones... It is quite a study when the cameras pan the crowd... The young fans are going absolutely hysterical... Dudes are are like: "Whoa! Calm down now..." Some even aware of the camera on them. Even though most of the guys are picking up the groove/beat... The ladies on the other hand, absolutely going bezerk! LMAO... Were they really that repressed and pent up! LoL...

Women really do drive the economy!!!! The Suits in the background loving the $$$$$$ and The Stones happy to oblige by reeling them in!!! :-O