Obama's Post Presidency

/dev/null

SO OBAMA’S GOING TO ADDRESS THE NATION?

Funny, because I remember what a running joke this became during his presidency.

exjon_racial_healing_12-17-15-600x285.jp

Obama could have been a racial healer. But — and this is very important — he never wanted to be one.

Related: Former Obama Intelligence Official Helps Secure Bail for Molotov Cocktail-Throwing NYC Lawyer.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Quick Poll:

How many times will Barry use the "First Person" reference  (like: I, me ) in his speech.

Without even knowing the length, I will go with > 100.

You ask this as a Trump supporter?

24 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You ask this as a Trump supporter?

Yes.

No doubt that Trump is a narcissist , but when he talks about the country it is "WE"...........not "I" as Mr. Obama was wont to do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/1/2020 at 2:22 PM, B-Man said:

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! 

Susan Rice Suggests Russia Could Be Funding Violent Riots.

susan-rice-five-shows.jpg

Don’t they realize that everyone is laughing at them every time they say Russia? I mean, it’s just so comical at this point- even if you’re on the political left of the spectrum...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes.

No doubt that Trump is a narcissist , but when he talks about the country it is "WE"...........not "I" as Mr. Obama was wont to do.

...his speech queue cards are in for final approval by the Clinton Political Dynasty "puppeteers"......I'd bet he starts out by apologizing for widening the racial divide and throws J&J band-aids to the massive crowds to initiate the "healing process".....

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...his speech queue cards are in for final approval by the Clinton Political Dynasty "puppeteers"......I'd bet he starts out by apologizing for widening the racial divide and throws J&J band-aids to the massive crowds to initiate the "healing process".....

I missed it. Did he address the nation yet? Are we healed yet? Did the oceans rise?

Damn. I missed it, didn't I?

• Like (+1) 1