Randy Gregory is who we thought he was

YoloinOhio

See below, maybe you can write a tearful letter to your congressman and stop this progress. Especially the non "high" inducing strands that stop some kids from having seizures, and allows cancer patients to have an appetite.

Which has zero to do with Gregory and the NFL but lots to do with being able to rid stoners of guilt. Again.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merper vs Marijuana a 5 year story. Yawn.

Powder that wig and put those wooden teeth back in! Save us!!

that is pretty damned funny.

The history of cannabis in the United states is kinda interesting if you peel it back. The cotton farmers were the ones fighting it. Hemp farmers were trampled with propaganda.

Now the whole stoned thing is a different animal and these points should be separated in my opinion.

and the also the medical uses of a natural medicine should not be clumped in with drug abuse, addiction and potential personal issues with Gregory.

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

I think you should consider your words more carefully. Ryan creates a personality for his amusement and ours. and all in good fun.

But we are talking about the ramifications of drug abuse. Which you seem do have little real world connection to. That's great if you are just having fun.

But please do not take a stand in matters you seem to have a small, at best window into.

The football may well have mental issues. Anyone whom cannot refrain from something that destroys his potential lively hood is a concern.

Maybe he just does not care. That's a choice. But if he cannot help himself when he needs too. that's a worry.

and this is just a topic of discussion not a place to judge others.

and i am stoned out of my gourd obviously

Stay down.

Is this your way of convincing me that stoners are productive and don't just sit around their mom's basement playing mortal kombat all day?

:oops:

I think you should consider your words more carefully. Ryan creates a personality for his amusement and ours. and all in good fun.

But we are talking about the ramifications of drug abuse. Which you seem do have little real world connection to. That's great if you are just having fun.

But please do not take a stand in matters you seem to have a small, at best window into.

My "stand" is that drugs are harmful and should be avoided. That is true for pot, booze, and the harder drugs that pot leads people toward. The personality Ryan has created as a pusher is his prerogative I suppose.

Edited by 4merper4mer

This whole issue isn't about weed use. It's about stupidity. As that quote from Turley says, it's hard to get busted for marijuana by league drug testing---unless you're really stupid.

The NFL (or teams, really) use testing to bust out the morons they know are too dumb to not test positive.

He's a weed addict?

Yes.

In high school he had weed troubles. In junior college he had weed troubles. In college he had weed troubles. In the pro ranks he had weed troubles. Even when he knew he was under scrutiny he couldn't be discreet enough to maneuver around tests that were easy to maneuver around. Because of his football talents he was in an environment where there was constant monitoring and counseling. He continued to be consumed by the mellowing product.

Especially with marijuana it isn't appropriate to generalize regarding the addictive nature of the product and also the utility of the drug as a pain remedy. But with Gregory it is not too difficult to come to the conclusion that he is addicted. They underlying problem that compels him to smoke may be psychological/medical/emotional. Based on his repeated history of usage in the face of repeated sanctions in the field of endeavor he has chosen I would say that he is addicted to weed.

Is this your way of convincing me that stoners are productive and don't just sit around their mom's basement playing mortal kombat all day?

My "stand" is that drugs are harmful and should be avoided. That is true for pot, booze, and the harder drugs that pot leads people toward. The personality Ryan has created as a pusher is his prerogative I suppose.

did you just come in from the 50s in a time machine or something?

also I have never heard of or saw anyone smoke weed then say hmm, you know I'd like to try some blow. Alcohol, yes all the time.

In my experiences the way the MJ is smoked could lead to addiction. People that smoke out of tobacco (blunts and wraps) have a hard time quitting because they become addicted to the nicotine and associate that with the MJ cigar. The people that smoke out of papers or bowls don't become addicted to anything and stop all the time. It's a habit and that is a lot easier to break than addiction. Just my opinion based on experiences.

Gregory imo is just an idiot.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

Yes.

In high school he had weed troubles. In junior college he had weed troubles. In college he had weed troubles. In the pro ranks he had weed troubles. Even when he knew he was under scrutiny he couldn't be discreet enough to maneuver around tests that were easy to maneuver around. Because of his football talents he was in an environment where there was constant monitoring and counseling. He continued to be consumed by the mellowing product.

Especially with marijuana it isn't appropriate to generalize regarding the addictive nature of the product and also the utility of the drug as a pain remedy. But with Gregory it is not too difficult to come to the conclusion that he is addicted. They underlying problem that compels him to smoke may be psychological/medical/emotional. Based on his repeated history of usage in the face of repeated sanctions in the field of endeavor he has chosen I would say that he is addicted to weed.

See above. Even a weed "addict" (the term really can't be used in the way it is with opioids, benzos and other drugs of abuse) can test negative in the NFL--I'm sure there plenty out there in the league who are daily users.

Drugs and alcohol lead to poor and impaired judgement. And poor decision making often.

Which lead to more drugs and alcohol.

I respect your opinion, and if you want to have at it with Ryan. that is between you two

See above. Even a weed "addict" (the term really can't be used in the way it is with opioids, benzos and other drugs of abuse) can test negative in the NFL--I'm sure there plenty out there in the league who are daily users.

physical and emotional addictions should be separated here.

I see Johns point.

The kid has no self control it seems. Or his value system is just a mess. Or both.

I understand that opioids are physically addicting in a way pot isn't. With that said, it is clear that pot users become pushers on a fairly regular basis. It is evident in this very thread and with more than just Ryan.

I could be right or wrong that this is simply a guilt thing. Pot smokers know what they are doing is wrong and project their guilt on non pot users by claiming pot can cure all diseases, make rope and clothes and by use of irrelevant comparisons to pain killers, booze and whatever else. These things aren't all in this thread...yet, but are all over this site.

I suppose it is also possible that pot somehow tricks your brain into singing its praises. It would not be the only time a plant has fooled the brain of an animal. Either way, many pot users extol its "virtues" to the point of being an annoyance to the general population. You don't find heroin addicts on web sites telling you how great it is, but I bet all 32 NFL team forums have had threads similar to this somewhere along the way. And baseball forums, and hockey forums and video game forums and comic book forums and probably every other type forum.

I understand that opioids are physically addicting in a way pot isn't. With that said, it is clear that pot users become pushers on a fairly regular basis. It is evident in this very thread and with more than just Ryan.

I could be right or wrong that this is simply a guilt thing. Pot smokers know what they are doing is wrong and project their guilt on non pot users by claiming pot can cure all diseases, make rope and clothes and by use of irrelevant comparisons to pain killers, booze and whatever else. These things aren't all in this thread...yet, but are all over this site.

I suppose it is also possible that pot somehow tricks your brain into singing its praises. It would not be the only time a plant has fooled the brain of an animal. Either way, many pot users extol its "virtues" to the point of being an annoyance to the general population. You don't find heroin addicts on web sites telling you how great it is, but I bet all 32 NFL team forums have had threads similar to this somewhere along the way. And baseball forums, and hockey forums and video game forums and comic book forums and probably every other type forum.

/thread for boredom purposes. Way to go, cool story about Ants.

I really wish you would elaborate on this specific statement.

He'll be fine as a Patriot; the only thing those players can't get away with is murder.

and even then..

/thread for boredom purposes. Way to go, cool story about Ants.

maybe you could send him some brownies to expand his mind. you pusher you.

maybe this should be about a lack of religion and what this great America has become , and incestous pit of inequities and the Devil's playground upon Earth.

I am just kidding of course. Ants are surely the ones who survive well beyond the human race. I mean throw one off a building and they just carry on like nothing, and find the way home and go right back to work. Inspirational, the Ant!