Super Bowl 50 game thread

YoloinOhio

myself and many others will disagree with this idea.

cheating outright and dirty play is disgraceful and allowing excusable when done against tom brady.

LOL yes it is excusable vs Brady. Cams not a cheater dont throw him into the brady and Pats* category. he just gotta grow up a little more. its not like spy gate, deflate gate, pay off the refs gate, etc...

Scared to death, scared to look, they shook...

dope song and album. didnt know there were other hiphop heads here.

looks like a little temper tantrum out there "Wolfe hit me hard ref, cmon that's not nice"

Nice tantrum by Cam after that third down.

Maybe he should have dabbed.

Reduced to being skittish in the pocket after a few hits and crying for flags from the refs. Hey look, we got to see Tom Brady in the Super Bowl after all!!

Makes me LOL at all the bandwagon "cant name 5 players on the team besides Cam and Kuechly" Panther fans braggin all week about how Cam isnt a statue like brady and bla bla bla HGH bla bla bla

And he did it without cheating.

He always has. and thats why I will always put him over Tom Brady* in All time arguments. plus Manning has always had to carry teams he played on (with SB50 being the exception) Tom had to carry his team this year and he cudnt get it done like manning in 07 or 08 (even tho he lost the 2nd one)

Edited by Marty McFly

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Von Millers will be well deserved too (hopefully this means we can snag one of their LBs in FA). I assume you were in the Panthers blow out crowd? Your comment shows you sir, are a class act. GO Bills!

It wasnt a weird feeling. They had a cake walk schedule then with all the momentum and self believed hype they steam rolled 2 good teams, (Palmer had an injured finger on his throwing hand remember), then they face the #1 defense with the #1 game manager QB in the league and thought it was gonna be another cake walk. that **** was a rude awakening for them. Cams gonna be a great QB one day, he learned a lot from last nights game.

I think hes gonna **** on him and throw some in-direct shots at QBs like Cam, Wilson, and Tyrod. just gonna make me dis-like sully even more.

LMAO. nice. are you trolling or for real? I knew it was gonna be closer then the blowout people expected. Rooting for Manning and Denver throughout all the playoffs I was very satisfied.

for real. it was a work bracket. i won big $

I had 19-16 Denver in the prediction thread. I was a little off on margin of victory but only one point off total points.

a coworker came into my office about 3 weeks ago. Took a sticky note. Wrote two sets of nu!bers down and put it on my wall

We forgot about it until!this morning. 24-10.