AFC Championship: Pats** at Broncos

YoloinOhio

Yeah, but if they had kicked and assumed made, then kicked off Denver would likely not have been pinned in quite so deep, who know what would have happened??

Is this Wade's first Super Bowl? I'm pretty certain he only came to Buffalo after their four SB run had ended, can't recall if he went with some other team, as he's been with so many over the years

Houston Oilers (1976–1980} Defensive line coach

New Orleans Saints (1981–1985} DC

New Orleans Saints (1985-1985} Interim HC

Philadelphia Eagles (1986–1988} DC

Denver Broncos (1989–1992} DC

Denver Broncos (1993–1994} HC

Buffalo Bills (1995–1997} DC

Buffalo Bills (1998–2000} HC

Not employed {2001-2001} -

Atlanta Falcons (2002–2003} DC

Atlanta Falcons (2003-2003} Interim HC

San Diego Chargers (2004–2006} DC

Dallas Cowboys (2007–2010} HC

Houston Texans (2011–2013} DC

Houston Texans (2013-2013} Interim HC

Not employed {2014-2014} -

Denver Broncos (2015–pres} DC

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy Crap. I had to leave for the 2nd half and DVR'ed it, made sure I didn't know the outcome. I come home, watching the 2nd half - going crazy watching the last 5 minutes unfold - almost lose my mind when the Patriots** score the TD, then..........the recording ends just before the 2 pt conversion (and by then it's 7:00).

My mind didn't know what to do - I'm jumping up and down going OMIGOGOMIGODOMIGOD. I knew the game was over one way or the other - the moments before checking the final outcome were among the most stressful in my life.

Have to agree with many of the comments here. It is truly a gift to be able to watch the Superbowl stress free and be able to enjoy it.

I honestly don't believe anyone can hate the Patriots** more than I do. For real. My hatred honestly borders on irrational (or my wife would probably say is irrational). God I hate them. Even watching the recording - I get so stressed when the Pats** are driving I fast forward and just look at the down marker to see what happened, then rewind and watch in real time. And even then I'm freaking out the whole last 5 minutes..

The most important factor going into this game for me was the fact that NE** lost the home field advantage. There is absolutely no way if this game was played in Gillette that NE** does not get some calls that determine the game in their favor. There's no way. Oh, and their tablets would have worked the whole game HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - how great is that.

That backwards pass was ridiculous. How is it the stupid Pats** always benefit from some stupid turnover other teams make in their own territory. God it drives me crazy.

1) WTF are refs doing helping up Brady (again) 2) What does it take for Brady to get a grounding call 3) WHY THE HELL don't all teams try to pressure and beat up Brady ALL THE TIME.. When will teams in the league finally just get it and stop outsmarting themselves

God I hate the Patriots**. It is like a huge weight has been lifted. Ha and its easy to forget the friggin cheaters lost their first pick, and hopefully a Brady suspension is in the making this offseason. Go to hell mother f'ers - go straight to hell.

Stevewin is a happy man.

Yeah, but the Denver defender in front of him could have lumped up to cut off most of the angles, and if he lead him much the next defender also would have been in the passing lanes. Would had to have been a perfect pass to thread it in there.

Looks like Brady's gonna have to learn how to read defenses and hit open receivers over the middle. :rolleyes:

@sonofbum

Good year for me from unemployed to the Super Bowl!

Yeah, but the Denver defender in front of him could have lumped up to cut off most of the angles, and if he lead him much the next defender also would have been in the passing lanes. Would had to have been a perfect pass to thread it in there.

Ed, I respectfully disagree. If he throws a fairly pedestrian pass to the top of the Bronco "C" this game is going to OT.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but Brady panicked and it cost them everything.

It's so awesome!!