Losman questions welcomed

Big Easy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of questions about our new starting QB, but I'd like to ask one about you first. Do you consider yourself a JP fan? If so, why? I ask this so I can understand where these answers will be coming from. Please don't take this post the wrong way. I appreciate your willingness to help us get to know JP better.

They say he has an attitude problem. What did his teammates think of him? Is he a quick decision maker? I've read reports he takes alot of sacks. He isn't gay is he? Strong arm? Compare his arm strength to an NFL starting QB. Who would he likely hang out with after hours----backup QBs, RBs, WRs, O-LINE, defense?

I have a lot of questions about our new starting QB, but I'd like to ask one about you first. Do you consider yourself a JP fan? If so, why? I ask this so I can understand where these answers will be coming from. Please don't take this post the wrong way. I appreciate your willingness to help us get to know JP better.

243624[/snapback]

I for one would rather hear the opinion of someone who has seen JP play WITHOUT knowing whether or not he is a "fan". Once someone declares himself to be pro- or anti- on any Bills QB, it becomes difficult for people to have a reasonable exchange.

I for one would rather hear the opinion of someone who has seen JP play WITHOUT knowing whether or not he is a "fan".  Once someone declares himself to be pro- or anti- on any Bills QB, it becomes difficult for people to have a reasonable exchange.

243651[/snapback]

Hmm, so if you were reading in your local newspaper about a particular company you were thinking about investing in, would like to know before you read it if the writer had money already invested in that company? Ah yes, ignorance is bliss.