Losman questions welcomed

Big Easy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocks--he rarely bounces one McNabb-style, or throws behind people. He will sometimes sail one high, especially early in a game when he's jacked up.

Bills fan--he's pretty accurate and has good zip on the deep outs, the square-ins, and other intermediate throws. He didn't throw a lot of touch short balls or screens in our system, other than WR screens which don't tell you a whole lot.

Cajun Bills fan--the fact that you're a Tiger fan and can figure out how to log on to this or any site, and then spell once you get there, is a credit to you.  Actually, I married a Tiger so I end up getting abused at home enough.  Did you know we're ranked 1-2 in baseball this year?  Should be some fun games.

243996[/snapback]

haha, it's all in good fun, I just wish we could play you guys more often in football, those tailgates are always interesting.

Looks like our baseball teams have started off hot, I hope for the love of God we don't get paired in a regional or super regional because both teams should be in Omaha easily.

Do you live in Louisiana? I live in Houma.

Seriously though, if you have some games on tape I'd be more than happy to convert them to DVD and distrubute to TSW members.

CW

243649[/snapback]

As a last resort, I just sent an email to the asst. athletic director at Tulane asking if they would be willing to send me a tape of one of JP's games at Tulane(preferably a good one :devil: ). They must have all the games. It is just a matter of if they are willing to make a copy and send it out. I will let you know what I find out.