NFC wildcard game 2: Green Bay at Washington

YoloinOhio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills 2012 draft just looks better and better all the time. Russell Wilson and Kirk Cousins were there to be had. Nice job Buddy! TJ Graham is out of the league, and you passed on a SuperBowl champion and a playoff QB. You were right, you weren't the smartest guy in the room, but rather pretty close to the stupidest.

Ugh tell me about it, and his last gift was EJ.

Kirk Cousins was also a $hitbag until this season, but the Aboriginals stuck with him. You have to give a QB time to develop. EJ never got a fair shot. If you compare their stat lines for their first three years, they're pretty similar. The difference is that they needed a QB with RGIII imploding, and we got Tyrod. So Cousins got his chance to learn in a weak NFC Least, and now he's leading against the Packers. EJ will likely never get a chance here. Will EJ get a chance elsewhere?

Buffalo boy scores. Yes!

Rogers was not complaining about the clock. He was upset because he was attempting a quick count and he ref wouldn't get out of his way.

You mean like the TD they scored on the illegal shift? That's the new "just give it to 'em" in the NFL this year. Texans v. Bills. Once again, ridiculous reffing in the playoffs. They probably realized they f'd up, and they're holding up the game to prevent another fake TD.

Kirk Cousins was also a $hitbag until this season, but the Aboriginals stuck with him. You have to give a QB time to develop. EJ never got a fair shot. If you compare their stat lines for their first three years, they're pretty similar. The difference is that they needed a QB with RGIII imploding, and we got Tyrod. So Cousins got his chance to learn in a weak NFC Least, and now he's leading against the Packers. EJ will likely never get a chance here. Will EJ get a chance elsewhere?

I like the kid, I agree he didn't get a fair shot but the Jax game this year left a bad taste in my mouth, even though he stuck with it. He will prolly be a backup and might have a decent game or two to brag about when he's done most likely.