NFC wildcard game 2: Green Bay at Washington

YoloinOhio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone wants to know what's wrong with Aaron Rodgers well I'll tell u exactly what's wrong, her name is Olivia Munn

That B word !@#$ed him all year and that !@#$ed me in fantasy

Olivia may well be a great person and she's !@#$in hot as heck but before he started dating her he ate slept and breathed football, now he does all that to and with her

All that being said the dude is still Aaron Rodgers so he could explode at any time and still had better stats than 25 other QBs in an "off" year

Everyone wants to know what's wrong with Aaron Rodgers well I'll tell u exactly what's wrong, her name is Olivia Munn

Olivia may well be a great person and she's !@#$in hot as heck but before he started dating her he ate slept and breathed football, now he does all that to and with her

All that being said the dude is still Aaron Rodgers so he could explode at any time and still had better stats than 25 other QBs in an "off" year

haha no doubt - Ciara was blamed for RW's slow start but he rebounded. #blameolivia

something is not right with Rodgers

if they lose, cue the report from the Packers that he's been dealing with some undisclosed injury for weeks. Catch the wave.

I'll have what he's having