Why Drudge Remains Best-Designed News Website of All Time

dpberr

Rumor has it that the Feds are targeting Drudge as the powers that be step up their assault on free speech. They will use copyright laws to torpedo him. Like he can't use links from other sites. The elites traditional TV propaganda machine is losing big time to the internet. Hence the government seizing control of the internet last summer.

“I had a Supreme Court Justice tell me it’s over for me,” said Drudge. “They’ve got the votes now to enforce copyright law, you’re out of there. They’re going to make it so you can’t even use headlines.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/13/congressional-review-of-copyright-law-may-threaten-drudge-report/

isn't huffington post a similar aggregator? or do they write their own stories.

Rumor has it that the Feds are targeting Drudge as the powers that be step up their assault on free speech. They will use copyright laws to torpedo him. Like he can't use links from other sites. The elites traditional TV propaganda machine is losing big time to the internet. Hence the government seizing control of the internet last summer.

“I had a Supreme Court Justice tell me it’s over for me,” said Drudge. “They’ve got the votes now to enforce copyright law, you’re out of there. They’re going to make it so you can’t even use headlines.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/13/congressional-review-of-copyright-law-may-threaten-drudge-report/

If it ain't broke, why fix it?

god how i wish more people would think that way.

New doesn't always mean better! The internet used to be exclusively for the young, but in the last 30 years, we got old, and now there are just as many fogies here as puppies. Less flash, more substance is appealing. No distractions. No annoying pop-ups. no embedded videos, or gifs....and the site still works!

Good job drudge!