D&C takes on the Buffalo News

Casey D

I will trust Vic Carucci over anyone involved or associated with a glad-handing sack of sh%^ like Russ Brandon. Even Chris Brown.

I do have faith in Pegs to figure this out though, he will just have to learn the hard way.

Such hatred. Too bad folks like you don't realize Russ is a very large part of why the Bills are still in Buffalo. Really, what did the guy ever do to warrant that sort of nonsense?

Brandon wants to build a friggin' machine in Buffalo for the Bills and Sabres as much as anyone.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Such hatred. Too bad folks like you don't realize Russ is a very large part of why the Bills are still in Buffalo. Really, what did the guy ever do to warrant that sort of nonsense?

Brandon wants to build a friggin' machine in Buffalo for the Bills and Sabres as much as anyone.

It's because for some people, not me, Russ Brandon has been a hold over through all these years of dysfunction. They assume because he is still there, it's his fault.

Of course I'm sure there are secretaries and janitors that still work at OBD that have been there through the years as well. I'm sure it's their fault as well. :rolleyes:

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Looks like Bucky and Sully are doubling down this morning that Pegula gave the ultimatum and is negotiating an extension at the same time. They say they believe what Carucci reported, so it must be true. Pure genius!

They must think people in Buffalo are really stupid. I mean these guys are truly amateurs on damage control, besides being journalists with training wheels.

You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension, since I haven't claimed to know anything of the sort. But you are ranting persistently enough that I'm starting to think you have skin in the game here. Vic, is that you?

Either that, or it's January. Cheers.

Looks like Bucky and Sully are doubling down this morning that Pegula gave the ultimatum and is negotiating an extension at the same time. They say they believe what Carucci reported, so it must be true. Pure genius!

They must think people in Buffalo are really stupid. I mean these guys are truly amateurs on damage control, besides being journalists with training wheels.

Yup. Against my better judgement I read that column and feel less intelligent for doing so.

Yup. Against my better judgement I read that column and feel less intelligent for doing so.

I saw that article on the front page and avoided it like it was the plague.

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo News.

Smart man, Mikemac.

Though truth, I like Ty Dunne so far and Tim Graham writes some good feature pieces.

I don't mind dunne but I have to know it's his article before I'll click it

Time graham is just annoying to me bc of Twitter he is such a little B word

The real shame is that national media (NFL.com, SI.com, and CBS Sports.com) all picked up Vic's BS as if it were legitimate. It's not the first time they have been burned by Vic this season. He has really slipped since his return to TBN.

My problem with Vic is that he still has a "bro-mance" with the Cleveland Browns. If he misses the Browns so much, please go back and report of their never ending drama.......

The real shame is that national media (NFL.com, SI.com, and CBS Sports.com) all picked up Vic's BS as if it were legitimate. It's not the first time they have been burned by Vic this season. He has really slipped since his return to TBN.

No, not all of the national media picked up the story. The AP did not.

jw