I can't stand this mentality

Virgil

Some people just take all this way too seriously. But being raised Catholic I'm used to idea of enduring suffering as a sign of faith. The Bills are our hairshirt and one day we will get to take it off.

Could not agree more Promo.

This isn't about today's game specifically. And I understand if you hate a certain team and not rooting against your team.

However, I keep seeing posts around the web saying "if we don't make the playoffs, you don't make the playoffs". Basically, if we suck and are miserable, then you should be too.

As a fan who's been miserable for years, shouldn't we be happy for other teams who've missed the playoffs for years and are finally gonna make it again?

If the Jets get in, I'll be happy for them. I'm happy for the Vikings and Texans as well for being able to possibly win their division.

The Pats can go !@#$ themselves.

But what if I want the Pats to win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual it sounds like opinions on a sports board need to tow the line.

In this case since Gailey and fritz are perceived as " good" guys. Bills fans

Have to carefully watch their language (lol)'as to not upset any closeted jets homers.......

Or their Jets opinions. PC the downfall of everything. IMO if language or a Fan on a BILLS fan board

Does not align with a scrub back up QB on a 5 game streak ( that happened once before lol) and his scrub OC from a divisional rival maybe the JETS board

Is the place to hang?

Only concern yourself with what's best for your own team. If something has no substantive effect on your team, then go with whatever makes you happy.

Personally, I liked that Bills showed heart this past Sunday. I thought the Jest would win that one since so much was on the line for them and really nothing but pride for the Bills. But the Bills showed me a lot, including that they'll still play for Ryan.