Councilman suggests throwing rocks at police chasing crooks

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/02/us/mississippi-throw-rocks-police-comment/index.html

Councilman Kenneth Stokes has a reputation of saying what he thinks and stirring controversy.

"Let's get rocks; let's get bricks, and let's get bottles,"Stokes told CNN affiliate WJTV. "And we'll start throwing them, and then they won't come in here anymore."

Question: Did you know he was a Democrat because (a) he wants to incite violence against police or (b) because the article didn't mention his political affiliation?

Both. The only time a political party is ever mentioned in a negative way it will clearly be defined as a Republican. Same anytime a "hate crime" is reported it's only ever reported as a white male committing the act.

But Wtf is wrong with people. These !@#$s in position of authority and responsibility should be held personally responsible and liable for inciting people to commit violence against anyone let alone the police and furthering the black lives matter bull ****.

Both. The only time a political party is ever mentioned in a negative way it will clearly be defined as a Republican. Same anytime a "hate crime" is reported it's only ever reported as a white male committing the act.

But Wtf is wrong with people. These !@#$s in position of authority and responsibility should be held personally responsible and liable for inciting people to commit violence against anyone let alone the police and furthering the black lives matter bull ****.

Why is the media like that, do you think?

Both. The only time a political party is ever mentioned in a negative way it will clearly be defined as a Republican.

I look forward to the media asking every Democrat if they denounce Stokes' comments. Perhaps Wasserman Shultz will release a statement denouncing his comments.

Or more likely, he'll get a good balcony seat for the next SOTU.

I look forward to the media asking every Democrat if they denounce Stokes' comments. Perhaps Wasserman Shultz will release a statement denouncing his comments.

Or more likely, he'll get a good balcony seat for the next LAST SOTU.

Corrected.

Because it sounds so much better that way.................... :D

Miss. Governor calls for probe of councilman who says let's pelt cops with rocks, bricks | http://fxn.ws/1mvy3PQ

Why is the media like that, do you think?

Because they're mostly Democrats, and it's natural to assume in such a homogeneous environment that outsiders need to be specified as outsiders.

Nothing sinister about it. It's just natural group psychology.

Because they are all in league with each other as an elite pseudo political class being educated from their far left universities and use their positions to actively push a "pro"(re)gressevive agenda with an "i know better than you" attitude.

Ya, there is no doubt they are educated and have degrees. I suppose that makes them look at the world a little different from the people that have only high school diplomas and such. But shouldn't that be the way it should be? Hard to make sense of the news without some education.

Ya, there is no doubt they are educated and have degrees. I suppose that makes them look at the world a little different from the people that have only high school diplomas and such. But shouldn't that be the way it should be? Hard to make sense of the news without some education.

Sigh.... You are so indoctrinated. Think for yourself man.

Voting for pro/re-gressives hardly equates with intellect or intelligence.

They are commies.

No, that's incredibly silly. You obviously can't see the forest or the trees. The media is run on a capitalist basis. They sell commercials, if you have not noticed. That means the news that is broadcast is second in importance to the selling of toothpaste, apple sauce and anti wrinkle cream.

Because they're mostly Democrats, and it's natural to assume in such a homogeneous environment that outsiders need to be specified as outsiders.

Nothing sinister about it. It's just natural group psychology.

Where did you get this information, if you do not mind me asking? And when you say "they" are you talking about reporters, anchors, editors, corporate officers, advertisers or who? I mean, what in the world are you talking about?

Sigh.... You are so indoctrinated. Think for yourself man.

Voting for pro/re-gressives hardly equates with intellect or intelligence.

You sound like you listen to too much talk radio. You always have the pithy right wing cliche/myth handy. But really, don't you think the news makers should be educated?

No, that's incredibly silly. You obviously can't see the forest or the trees. The media is run on a capitalist basis. They sell commercials, if you have not noticed. That means the news that is broadcast is second in importance to the selling of toothpaste, apple sauce and anti wrinkle cream.

Where did you get this information, if you do not mind me asking? And when you say "they" are you talking about reporters, anchors, editors, corporate officers, advertisers or who? I mean, what in the world are you talking about?

You sound like you listen to too much talk radio. You always have the pithy right wing cliche/myth handy. But really, don't you think the news makers should be educated?

When did I say they shouldn't be educated? That was your inference not mine. I believe they should be objective, fair and factual, not biased.

But that is a completely separate issue that begins way before most of these hacks ever get in front of a camera or begin writing their first column. It begins from these career academia agenda pushing douchebags that are in positions of power and authority who indoctrine these impressionable college students who have no real world experience to draw from to challenge their thinking and teaching.

I've personally been in classes where professors have clear agendas and in purely subjective "discussions" students who get involved that who have different viewpoints or ideas than the professor are summairly belittled and silenced and have been lucky when their grades were not affected as a result for challenging the professors opinion.

Now take enough of these self agrandized losers and put them all together and you get the group think mob mentality we see now in media and the left.

News Makers. Interesting choice of words there.

Edited by Chef Jim

The media may need to sell to survive, but the reporters are commies. These are two different things.

The media may need to sell to survive, but the reporters are commies. These are two different things.

Alright, so we have a person that thinks communists are in control of the media, lol. Do the refs always fix games against the Bills, too?

When did I say they shouldn't be educated? That was your inference not mine. I believe they should be objective, fair and factual, not biased.

But that is a completely separate issue that begins way before most of these hacks ever get in front of a camera or begin writing their first column. It begins from these career academia agenda pushing douchebags that are in positions of power and authority who indoctrine these impressionable college students who have no real world experience to draw from to challenge their thinking and teaching.

I've personally been in classes where professors have clear agendas and in purely subjective "discussions" students who get involved that who have different viewpoints or ideas than the professor are summairly belittled and silenced and have been lucky when their grades were not affected as a result for challenging the professors opinion.

Now take enough of these self agrandized losers and put them all together and you get the group think mob mentality we see now in media and the left.

Ok, so your point is that the college professors brain washed the "news makers" and the media people are just incapable, like you, to see how the world really works. So we have zombies in the media that are always hearing the voice of indoctrination in their ears as they create the stories that go on air.

Basically, they are not smart like you, and can't get over their biases like you do. Wow! You seem like a pretty confident person

Yes. Not news reporters, but news makers.

Ever written an essay? You have to make it, it doesn't get done itself.