Week 17 predictions: Jets at Bills

YoloinOhio

FITZ STINKS! -I couldn't wait for us to off-load that scrub.... That said, I find myself sorta rooting for the guy.

-Why?

Because the Jets did EXACTLY what had to be done to go from 4-12 scrubs to a 10-win season.

-Per usual, we did not.

Gang green went BIG... As in RECEIVERS to catch Fitzy's wayward balls... Then grabbed top-tier corners for them to practice against. -Steel sharpens steel.

At the moment, that D-line is playing out of it's mind.... Poor Tyrod! They're gonna be after his @ss from the FIRST SNAP. -And they'll get him.

We need THREE things to turn our fortunes around. 1) A REAL OC.. I truly believe Pep Hamilton copped to something he wasn't entirely responsible for... Another chance with a different team (us) might be just what the doctor ordered... 2) A legit franchise QB prospect... Kevin Hogan or Cardale Jones... I'm done with all this recycling.. 3) A BIG WR to bookend Sammy.. 6'4' or better.... A kid like Richmond's Reggie Diggs would be a promising mid-round pick. -That's it! Three simple changes that would go a long way in ending this drought. -Knowing us, we'll probably take a corner with our first pick :wallbash:

Edited by #34fan

Jets 27 Bills 24

FITZ STINKS! -I couldn't wait for us to off-load that scrub.... That said, I find myself sorta rooting for the guy.

-Why?

Because the Jets did EXACTLY what had to be done to go from 4-12 scrubs to a 10-win season.

-Per usual, we did not.

Gang green went BIG... As in RECEIVERS to catch Fitzy's wayward balls... Then grabbed top-tier corners for them to practice against. -Steel sharpens steel.

At the moment, that D-line is playing out of it's mind.... Poor Tyrod! They're gonna be after his @ss from the FIRST SNAP. -And they'll get him.

We need THREE things to turn our fortunes around. 1) A REAL OC.. I truly believe Pep Hamilton copped to something he wasn't entirely responsible for... Another chance with a different team (us) might be just what the doctor ordered... 2) A legit franchise QB prospect... Kevin Hogan or Cardale Jones... I'm done with all this recycling.. 3) A BIG WR to bookend Sammy.. 6'4' or better.... A kid like Richmond's Reggie Diggs would be a promising mid-round pick. -That's it! Three simple changes that would go a long way in ending this drought. -Knowing us, we'll probably take a corner with our first pick

Roman is fine, we need a real DC.

Those guys are 3rd rounders.

we do need another star WR , Treadwell would be a good get.