Parking at HAMMERS. LAST CHANCE TO GET TOGETHER

mead107

Till next season.

Put a TBD sign in you front window so parking personnel can direct you to parking.

Have one good last tailgate this season.

Post letting him know you will be coming.

I will not be attending. Heading to granddaughters house.

My good friends Paul and Lisa will be. Enjoy.

Edited by mead107

The pleasure was mine!

I will likely be parking at Hammer's again this Sunday, perhaps two vehicles.

The group I was with parks along the left side of the lot. There is a green like Hyundai Tucson with a Texas license plate.They use 2 blue tarps to make a tent. Go say hello!

Nobody tailgates like Rochester's 'Pinto Ron'

ORCHARD PARK – There are many things to experience before one dies.

Swimming with dolphins, visiting the pyramids of Egypt, taking a ride in a hot air balloon.

But I’m here to say you haven’t truly lived until you have flung back a shot of 100-proof Polish cherry liqueur from the thumbhole of a 16-pound bowling ball.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh and just remembered... Some Yancey's Fancy spokespeople came over to Hammer's and gave us (well, Lisa!) a whole bunch of cheese for being the fans of the week or something like that. Here with some folks from the Virginia Beach Bills Backers: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAFP0y6rod6/

And also a big dude, nice guy (not jay Rosen) former Buffalo Bill Gabe Northern stopped by to check out the many tailgate parties. He looks like he could still play.

And also a big dude, nice guy (not jay Rosen) former Buffalo Bill Gabe Northern stopped by to check out the many tailgate parties. He looks like he could still play.

Yeah... no. I shook his hand when he came by the Pinto. Definitely looks like he can still play.

Yeah... no. I shook his hand when he came by the Pinto. Definitely looks like he can still play.

Agreed. Also realized after the fact that he was only wearing like... a sweater. It wasn't too freezing that day, but how was he not cold?

Next season I plan to come on over and meet all you guys- and do the infamous shot out of the bowling ball

Did my first bowling ball shot on the morning of the Cowboys vs the Bills game.

Guess that now means I'm a 50.25 % Cowboys fan and a 49.75% Bills fan now.